Biden throws a punch at Trump. And it connects !

Ati we are going to need to be in your country… AS WHO???
To be in my country to do what? As who? To tell me what? democrats love war talk.

Just like that umefika mwisho wa akili zako.

That ad is a bit unfair. I mean the disease is everywhere. Did the Italian leader let the disease in on purpose?
And hasn’t the world had enough of American intervention and meddling which only makes situations worse? This dem candidate sounds as if he supports the usual U.S big stick, forceful meddling and intervention.

I thought you had said that he’s as dumb as a dung beetle and wanted to tell you not to insult dung beetles. But now I see you said lower than, which is still insulting to the beetles for being compared, but better.

Akishindwa ku counter with facts anaanza matusi that pedeophile by his own admission on this forum.

We need another 4 years of Trump so so he can finish whatever is left of America

[SIZE=5]Fact check: Did the Obama administration deplete the federal stockpile of N95 masks?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The claim: The Obama administration used and did not replenish the nation’s emergency stockpile of medical supplies, including N95 masks. [/SIZE]
As the novel coronavirus pandemic strains health care systems, questions around the U.S. government’s response have circulated in the media and online.
On March 26, The Daily Wire published an article centering on the Obama administration’s role in using and allegedly failing to replenish the federal stockpile of N95 masks.
“The Obama administration significantly depleted the federal stockpile of N95 respirator masks to deal with the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009 and never rebuilt the stockpile despite calls to do so,” the piece begins.
More…
Fact check: Did Obama administration deplete N95 mask stockpile?

[SIZE=6]Our rating: True[/SIZE]
We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

No, you can’t have it both ways. You’ve already admonished Trump and written him off over the way he has handled this pandemic crisis. My counterclaim to you is that Democrats didn’t fare any better.
I will vote for Trump because he’s not beholden to the globalists. He’s all about “America First.” China had really started feeling the heat from the trade war and when they couldn’t bear it any longer they decided to release a deadly virus. Infact Trump should just suspend the constitution and rule forever. :slight_smile:

After 3 years of making America great why was the hole not filled?

Why was the pandemic team disbanded?

@Purple surely, you and I and every Tom, Di ck & Harry know what a hard time the Republicans gave him to the point he resorted to using executive orders as a norm.

Didn’t your own Trump disband the NSC on Pandemics, which was part of the executive in the White House? Had he not done that this would have been mitigated.

If he knew that the Obama administration depleted the N95, what stopped his administration from restocking? He’s been POTUS since January 20, 2017.

Come on now.

How did he do this exactly??

You must be very young or just ignorant.

Do you recall on that fateful day in December that led to the PEV 2007/08 when Kenyans started slaughtering each other because of an election? Would your response be the same?

Had it not been for OUTSIDE intervention, Kenya too would be having a genocide memorial museum. Thank God it never got to that scale.

The world is totally intertwined.

Obama was supporting cousin Raila damu ikamwagika zaidi. Ranneberegr was isduing thteats sijui Kenya will be hands off or something. Later on ambassador Carson was saying choices have consequences. Fuck that shit!!!
Who are you giving fake warnings? Eff you!!!

Who outsourced American Manufacturing?When did it begin?
What’s the role of the FED in the American economy?Syrian War? Libyan War? How is corona virus devastating livelihoods worldwide Trump’s fault? What was America’s role in Afghanistan in context of the cold war? Do you know what caused the mortgage crisis? Trump ignoring intelligence reports is laughable:D:D:D the Russian Conspiracy report? Why was America in the Gulf war? 1970’s Oil Crisis anyone?What caused the Auto industry decline?? Why save it if it’s outsourcing plants to China?? This is one of those I am smart ignorant comments that gets likes from bootlickers. The average smart person shouldn’t vote.

si ukubali nikupee mimba, unipe mtoi ako na akili kama yako?

Kijana, go pick up a book or ingia virtual library. Obama supporting RAO during PEV. When the stupid Thurakus like you were calling him the junior senator. What gravitas did he have over Kenyan politics at that time.

Ignorance galore.

Dummy, Bush 43 was POTUS. Done engaging some folks

Si unipe majibu za hizo maswali banae

Sheeple cross the Atlantic to US of A, you think the hustle and bustle of the new land will teach them critical thinking skills, but nope! They remain sheeple, only that they now wipe muzungus asses in care homes. Trump has been in power for 4 years! Anyone with 2 brain cells knew that the virus will reach US shores, it was only a matter of time! US is has the largest number of ports of entry. US is the hub of global trade. How will it not have reached there, and why didn’t orange man prepare?

Mimi nakumbuka “Friends of Obama” contribution to cousin Raila. Ya kwanza “Friends of Senator Obama”.

Or where did baba get the resources to run such a state of the art campaign in 2007. Even PNU couldnt match the flashy ODM campaigns. Tinga even had wazungu consultants in his payroll including Salim Lone and many others.

Watu wengine mnaanza thread alafu ikishika mnakimbia.Don’t be such sissies.