Biden vs. Trump 2020, Drumpf Wins

He only won the electoral college because in small towns in States like Pa, he promised the residents he will return industrial age( blue collar) jobs eg coal mining, etc. But have those jobs ever returned? Wacha atajionea.

nataka kuona vile akina cnn na liberal camp watalia. @Nattydread targets for relieving his irrational liberal obsession with insults will be exhausted. with raila and trump in the wrong position for targeting. The authoritarian liberals must go everywhere. People cant even speak their mind without being targeted, insulted, have their businesses shut down, or simply run out of society by a small group of elite liberals and their global corporations together with a peculiar group of upper middle class skunks who think they are a million years ahead of the rest of the world.

On a lighter note, here’s the G.O.A.T, who was way ahead of his time, this was 1992, talking about…well, just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-ZoNhUFmc

Not so fast kemosabe. Yesterday, the Fed lowered the interest rate for the first time in over 10 years. This reflects what economists have been saying all along - Trump’s trade wars have made everything more expensive, depleted consumer confidence and layoffs are rampant.

The Dems will be Ok. I bet that in the next 2 months, a ton of them will have dropped of due to lack of campaign funds. Trump will make up shit when the time comes and it doesn’t really matter if dem candidates expose each other’s weaknesses right now. They’ll refine them.

I wanted to ask this too. Good predictive models include a lot more factors that cannot be accurate until very close to the elections. Demographic vars like income, education, race, key issues, etc. cannot indicate any candidates will win right now.

I advocate patience. Nancy Pelosi would have given the dems some ammunition but she’s either been compromised or is getting senile.

Kassin,

Pelosi was the Democrat’s first post-Drumpf blunder.

After an unorthodox defeat at the polls in which their outdated fighting methods were exposed, they should have overhauled that whole seniority system, brought in a candidate who can fight Tweets, not wait for caucus meetings.

My thread is about how weak and predictable the Dems are, when you’d have thought that they’d by now known how to scrap with the bully.

Isn’t it funny that the same nutcases who scoff at threads containing US Politics cannot resist trying to jump in on this one? :wink:

These are the blue & red states. Your Drumpf loses OH, PA mambo kwisha, won’t even include MI, SC or FL.

[ATTACH=full]251611[/ATTACH]

I think the opposite. The only chance dems have of winning is via a Biden candidacy. Fact is Trumps win was a result of covert exploitation of conscious and unconscious white racism and general sexism. Trump wont be able to do so with a white male opponent.

Dems also needed to take the Senate, if they loose the presidency but take the Senate and increase their majority in the house, they have control of all bills

Challenge the models, not me. The variables you are quoting here may or may not have significant influence on the “Y”. If we can’t challenge the models from a quantitative standpoint, then our criticism is null. In simple terms, it’s baseless. Until then, these models hold. To make it simpler, you may decide to critique the methodology. This would be valid approach

POTUS has veto power, more so, line ITEM veto powers. So whatever bill gets passed he can veto line items that he does not like. You then need 2/3’s to override. Hard in this divided environment where it is almost split 50/50.

Reason why Obama used Executive Power a lot despite having that majority in his first term. Siasa, although the intentions maybe noble, you know how the rest goes.

If Drumpf is attacking Elijah Cummings, a respected senior representative who poses no direct threat, what would he do to a soft-spoken, suppressed ego like Biden?

If the Dems chose Biden, they’ll have to prop him up with a team and methods that can confront and neutralize Drumpf’s Tweetstorms and Hitlerite speeches in the bud. Do you see Pelosi organizing such a strategy?

First generation born Hispanics, Indians, let me say Asians would normally incline towards the Rethuglicans. With Drumpf this has changed the equation.

The face of “minorities” or “unwanteds” in past were blacks. The paradigm has shifted to the Hispanics and Asians, especially the darker skinned ones with rhetoric as “send them back”. The environment is toxic. Ask anyone on “ground zero”. It will be an uphill battle for him.

We haven’t even touched on his misogyny that he kind of got a pass in 2016. Mambo bado.

Very few democratic candidates can take on Trump.
Biden will lose.
Sanders will lose

Biden cannot win a confrontation with Trump.
Sanders does not appeal to a wide spectrum.

Elizabeth Warren can be a good Trump opponent.
But the one who has impressed me most with his intellect and handling of questions is Mayor Pete. This one I think Trump would dread competing against.

The Russian wanarudisha trump 2022 plus the elite love him

niulize kama bush alishinda second term, si hata trump anaweza shinda - anyway I don’t know much about this american system, but one thing I thought when trump won due to all the negative messages about him from the mainstream media was that the usa as we know it would cease to exist, but they seem to be holding on ok - of course apart from some black guys knelling during their national anthem.

But do not underestimate Bernie or Eluzabeth Warren

I dont see how Trump will lose the coming election no matter who the opponent. Trump is always underated by the media. If I was placing a bet today I would go with Trump winning again.

But my old friend, you know it’s electoral college votes that counts not popular vote

That “bedroom” thing will never make him go far. That’s a fact