Big City Girl: Official Book Launch

Great job.

This book reminded me a time I went to visit a girl at their home in shags. She pulled me behind a big drum for collecting water next to the house and grabbed MARANGI jnr, I just turned her around, lifted her dress panty kando and jnr was thrusting in and out. It may have lasted like 2 or 3 minutes but I enjoyed it very much. Remember the mother and siblings were just on the other side of the wall.

Good content. When you compare this with the bullshit that the likes of @Bingwa Scrotum, @culture n @rollout post you realise theres a big difference between sleep n death. Those talkers are just carcasses walking around

Wewe!Apana tag Birrionea kwa peasant comment.Chunga sana.

Nairobi Nights?

wooow, will also read it when I get the time!

@Stielow pg 28 Na kuendelea sizioni. Yangu imefika 27. Priss

5 minutes?
Kwani ni scanning?

I read fast, something i developed overtime due to ironically tight time schedule between work, leisure and family.

Thanks y’all.And before anyone mentions it please note that the images were edited/developed using photoshop. So even if these look vastly different from the original we don’t hold the rights to them since the original photos were taken by someone else. Still though, it took my man 3fingamagic several weeks to achieve the result you see.

Sorry bro. that’s it for book 1. We were trying this out to see how it would be received before we proceeded.

Matako

Ntakupararisha hadi usijitambue

Note, ntakupararisha can also mean ntakuharisha

[ATTACH=full]48878[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]48879[/ATTACH]

Imeishia pabaya…the book ita kua ya pages ngapi?

nice one.nice read

good work

Dakika tatu. Taatuu mtu nguyas?

GREAT JOB. JUST IMAGING HOW THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY LOOKS LIKE "STILL THOUGH,IT WAS DEFLATING TO REALIZE THAT AFTER SO MUCH TIME SPENT IN SCHOOL IT WAS A BLOWJOB THAT HAD GOTTEN HER HER FIRST JOB should be the opening statement thirdly what does impoetic means cpati hilo jina kwa kamusi!!!

Nice one bro. Keep them coming

Iko sawa brathe…