Big mileage kanyau vs heavy reeking kanyau

Several things can upset the delicate balance that exists between the different types of vaginal normal flora, including but not limited to: medication (antibiotics), stress (lowers immunity), poor diet, poor hygiene, other illnesses such as diabetes (lowered immunity).

4 Likes

the sexual act of using candles on each other…

If she’s a virgin, will that middle finger still work? Will that special liquid work too? This must be like Mercedes Benz engine type of care.

How I pity the candles!

3 Likes

Kweli nyap ina ecosystem sensitive. Should be kept at the right PH balance to support snake life forms. Sasa @nana kamu unipe, tufanye litmus tests

10 Likes

snake life forms

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…#I died and resurrected…

2 Likes

The bacteria am talking about multiply once the PH balance is upset because in response to the changes, it multiplies n releases a certain chemical to counter what is happenning. This lead to the bad smell.

whaaat! talk about a deal breaker! :rolleyes:

3 Likes

That one we will have to hear from a virgin…:smiley:

1 Like

Thank @Nananimpa for a clean and sober guide to hygiene in a vital place. I hope those pink handles not already in the know apply these instructions. A V that is throwing jollily is not a nice experience, no matter how attractive the bearer.

3 Likes

Utanipa ? I wouldn’t mind my tongue to taste your PH.

sawa wewe umetaja vitu mia moja hadi umesahau how she brushes her teeth

clean pussy everywhere

1 Like

very educative hebu niambie routine ya kuosha mdomo, ndo nijue kama kuna ile step mi huwa na skip.

2 Likes

hehehe…key words: vaginal normal flora.

1 Like

yo yo grammar nazis…asanda for pointing out…iyo handwriting pia niliwa maji…error zingine?

a million dollar advice…lakini uyo wa kubwa nikitaja kegel exercises ataona nimatusi

2 Likes

booty is fiine…uko telegram?

hapana nimekataa buda…ukilaza kuma zaidi ya tano na zote zinashika jogoo na holder anapiga nduru kuma ya sita hiwezi fanya ujishuku

1 Like

hapana. my participation in social media is confined to this one forum…

MSiM wangu namwekaga mala kiasi PH ikileta shida

2 Likes