Bill Gates: I dont know why COVID-19 cases still low in Africa

What

ameze kiwaru

they are not in their natural habitat. Black people have been known to have adverse health problems in cold climates

Young

1. Relative young population
  2. Warmer climate
  3. Under reporting and testing capacity
  4. Pre-existing immunity arising from the many vaccines that are mandatory from bath.
  5. Probale herd immunity

What has corona done? Just a few honchos dead wirh pre existing conditions ? Hapa apana ameruka mnakufa in thousands. If that was the case,mathare,kibich and paipu would be obsolete but wacha nikuachie na hio notion ya “what corona has done in Kenya.”,you like such stuff. Im secular btw,atheist ‘believe’ that there’s no god,i am just not into mumbo jumbos,i breathe,the sun is up,my kids dont resent me(yet),im good

He should start by finding out why it’s so hard to kill a cockroach…
Even using nuclear weapons…

Bush-science.

maisha lazima yaende mbele tuu

hakuna namna

Tunataka kuona career ending tackle ama namna gani

I recently wrote an article in the Lancet magazine why Africa has very few cases and deaths. Here is what i wrote:
1 .Africa is largely rural so that slows the spread of the disease, the most urbanized countries ie Europe and North America are hardest hit,places like Vietnam and Cambodia which are rural gave been barely affected.
2. Africa is generally well prepared to deal with epidemics/ pandemics we deal with malaria, ebola, aids, cholera on a daily basis so we have become experts at dealing with outbreaks.
3. Africa has a very youthful population 75percent are below 45years as we know people below 45 are at no risk of dying from the disease.
4. Africa was the last continent to be hit by the China virus so we had time to prepare our hospitals.
5. And finally the fact that very few of us travel by airplane meant that few people were infected. The disease was spread to the world by air travel, African people don’t travel by air and that limited it’s spread.

Yes

link?

Coronavirus in Africa: Five reasons why Covid-19 has …
www.bbc.com › world-africa-54418613

God is our protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MMifQvuN08

Do they ever care to involve actual Africans in these discussions?

I thought you were saying you had written an article on Lancet. That’s the link I was asking for

A thread here claimed that africans are not dieing of corona virus as compared to other races coz they don’t have neanderthal genes…

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?posts/3075670/

Nitakutia link pale inbox

Bill gates ni mafwi in my eyes

We simply don’t have the correct data, if Africa is still shutting down internet over elections, how will we ever have correct data.

Unlike the developed world where they use data to improve,sometimes, what of Africa?