Billionaire crashes at kfc

Fucking tribalistic bastard.

Haya. Try that here and see how many slay queens will flood your restaurant for free soda. Kama siku kahawa ilikuwa inauzwa sijui 20 bob line pale Java ilikuwa kubwa sana, imagine free refills. If you want to pull that off in Kenya, labda in a very exclusive resort where peasants aren’t allowed access by virtue of pricing.

Kwani huna akili? You expected US services while at TRM?

Ungekuja na serviettes zako kama vile wewe hukuja na tissue paper

Utapata ni baba mnono like @Motokubwa the fagoot bafoon crying for chips saucer

Oh boy! Neel guy is full of sarcasm I follow his news page. Stop getting your panties in knots.

welcome to africa that poor lady with “mental issues” has been given strict guidelines not to issue any extra else it will be deducted from here peanuts of a salary usually at a very high rate

mwingine sato fan wa man city tusker yake ililetwa baridi na ali-order moto aka igongesha chini na hasira some glasses zikarukia watu next table . ile kichapo alipewa

Insuarance italipa kfc, lakini if its proven it was malicious and not an accident, atafungwa

Hadi inabidi uweke gari damage ya 50k ili usave 20 Bob ya sauce eh?

The Hardee’s at Two Rivers Mall offers unlimited soda refills. And the last time I was there, there were barely any customers while the Eateries next door had no seating space left.
It can work in Kenya. Too much soda sucks anyway.

Men are competitive and their ago doesn’t allow them to lose no matter what the cost. They call it ego but I call it competitiveness. It’s not about the tomato sauce. This why ladies mwanaume akileta shida paying child support you just let it go because he must win and he will probably do something sinister to win.

Psychology of men. Fast food workers kueni careful sana. When dealing with men. Especially if you are a woman.

Customers, always treat wait staff with dignity. Ask nicely and it shall be given to you. I get preferential treatment every where I go because I know how to talk to people and how to treat people with dignity. I am those people who will go into a place where dozens of people are looking for parking bcz it’s full and I will talk to the guard and they’ll even allow me to park in disabled parking or a non parking zone. It’s how you ask that matters and how you talk to them that matters. I have been a waiter so I know their challenges and to me they’re human first.

So learn how to talk to people. Say hi, usiweke sura ya mawe, if you are a regular make friends with them. You will get your order first. The best parts and the biggest. People like to be treated with respect and dignity coz wamezoea madharau. As waiters and other service staff.

This is about a straw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsH6L4EAe7o

A proud tribalistic bastard tengeneza trophy uniletee. I hate mungichs utado?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D True . Watu wako na tu temper tea ujinga juu ya economeh!

Like seriously ?:D:D:D
Inakaaa story za serviette na tissue are very dear to you .

The feeling is mutual, so go and hug your nearest transformer.

People are stupid…sasa kuundisha gari yake na ku repair the location will cost him more than the sauce he wanted…

Quite a long write up. What if it was a normal accident? Remember there’s always 2 sides to a story. Always take such “Breaking News” with a pinch of salt. Maybe the guy just wants to drive traffic to his site and get Kenyans attention.

:D:D:D

Boss usidai kueka MGTOW ni synonymous na STOICISM.