Bingwa Scrotum and co scared of the Bantu Expansion Part 2

Make me

And where did you pull that from? From your ass hole, perhaps?

You can take a bantu out of Congo forest but you cannot take the forest out of him.

Haiya ,You didn’t know this?
The pure nilotes are found in S.Sudan akina Dinka tribe.
Maasai have cushitic admixture and Lake Nilotes have Western Bantu admixture.

Kenya has very few pure breeds. Ata sisi central bantus we assimilated southern Cushites and some Maasai clans.
That’s how we expand as bantu’s - assimilation.

:D:D:D

If the Bantus have been assimilated by the Cushites and or other ethnic groups, then that is a Bantu a problemo. Hapana furuta sisi pure breed Nilotes ndani ya Bantu problems.

No ,we weren’t assimilated ,we assimilated. Those ethnic groups were absorbed into our communities overtime. Started speaking our languages ,using our customs and eventually intermarrying. Same thing that’s happening in Kenya today.

Some Nilotes don’t even speak their mother-tounge anymore but can and do speak Swa(a bantu language).

Also ,Luos are not pure bred Nilotes. Cope.

Get rekt noob

False. The Luo remain the only Nilotic group that were never assimilated by any community, but rather, they assimilated their weak ass western Bantu neighbors (Abagusii, Luhya etc). FYI the Abasuba, originally Bantus, are completely gone, thanks to their assimilation by the strong blood River Lake Nilotes. Homework for ya: name one cultural/social practice that indicate the assimilation of the River Lake Niotes by the Bantus.

Interesting.So you deny Luos having any bantu genes in them ,yet brag about intermixing with the Luhya ?
Watu hapa wanapenda kusongesha goalpost.

What I am trying to inform you is that it’s the Bantus that carry Luo DNA, and not the other way round. We arrived, conquered them and made them our bit…ches.

“We Wuz Assimilators and shietttttttt”:D:D:D

Ey bro congratulations on assimilating 1 small bantu clan from 1 bantu tribe but if you want to brag about assimilation best go
measure sizes with the Cushites.

Bantu assimilation is Continental. Don’t even attempt to compete.

Bantu this Nilote that cushite that…wewe ni African be proud si simple classifications za mzungu.

It’s hard small debating with these things outta Congo forest. Continue with your supremacy sh!t but know that we the River Lake Nilotes are pure than you.

Boss pure nilote are only found in s.sudan.Luos are mongrels go read professor ogot.

I am a nilote with Bantu in my ancestry , I don’t mind aasimilating.

Go read prof Ali Mazrui

Exactly.

I also have Nilotic ancestry from the Maasai ,No shame in that .I keep saying Nilotes are black Africans as well ,hiyo competition yetu sijui inatokanga wapi?If you start with me ,I finish with you but if you show me kindness I show you more.

I am a River Lake Nilote with 100% Arab ancestry… And Adam begat Cain and Abel… and Noah begat Ham, and Ham begat Luo, and Luo begat Jok…

Sawa baba ,umefanya hadi DNA test.You want a cookie?Ama tukuletee maziwa na mandazi?