Binyavanga, LGBT and Religious hypocrisy

That coming out depends on where you are and the acceptance levels in those ‘cultures’…

That’s a foreign disease, as Africans the most we can tolerate is one keeping those habits in his house.

It depends, for jungu celebrities its all about using those kids as fashion assessoirs to display for the world and virtue signaling. The reason Charlize Theron indoctrinated her son is now she will get tripple points for her virtue signaling, she is not only raising an adopted black son but an adopted transsexual black son, thats tripple points. With non celibrity jungus alot of them do it because they suffer from white saviorism(look it up if you dont know what it is).

Truedat. Nakuelewa. I live with the worst of the lot. Some try to hide it, some don’t even bother, some are not even aware that they are suffering from it…lakini tunakazana tuu sababu I am the one in their country.
Charlize is focusing on the camera so much…look at me look at me look at me y’all:(

Ofcourse she’s focusing on the camera, at this day and age she can go far with her adopted transsexual black son, liberals in the west will even worship her. The thing with white saviorism is that i blame it on us africans, its us who allow it to continue by the way we embrace jungus as our saviours when they come to Africa. Just look at the thousands of NGOs in kenya… Failure to oeganise ourselves and we still dont understand that these ngos are not here for our benefits, like spreading lgbtq agendas and birth control programs which will decrease our population growth while in their countries they are paying their women to have babies and taking in migrants from all over the world so their economy keeps growing with population. Our ruler in Africa could change africa easily but they dont use their brains unlike non african ”leaders”.

You are making so much sense, you could be a threat to national security! What is your line of work son?

Lets have this in kenya: [MEDIA=facebook]1816110861803085[/MEDIA]

Binyavanga spoke out for many who needed a voice, and if you choose not read what he wrote because of his sexuality that’s your loss.

Beta male kumbe unakuwanga umefunguliwa boot

I have no problem reading, but I mean him over displaying his sexuality, limits the audience he can reach. It’s human nature, first impressions.
I in the other hand, don’t mind reading as long it’s not laced with homosexuality or same sex crap.
Damn writing homosexuality felt like a foreign word. They’ve really succeeded in diluting our minds to the idea.

So many backwards people here, it still baffles me that a lot of you will say you are christian but hate go on to hate someone for loving another, si it’s their business. Again many of you need to travel and actually experience different cultures. Just question yourself this Eid mbona you are so homophobic, maybe you are the homo