Binyavanga Lived a (Reasonably) Long Life

Is this a confession from a wanker?

Nani alikuzalia wako? Tomboa

Mashoga wa ktalk are now manifesting. All these guys who are displaying militant homophobia. Hao ni mashoga. Whereas it is understandable for a straight guy to be repulsed by homos, the militancy shows you where one stands (or bends, as it were).

see the last statement on my last post. the gay man will not sleep with my wife. do you know why?

BECAUSE HE’S GAY!

Now, sloooooooooowly put down the keyboard and stop exposing your IQ which is equivalent to that of stagnant water.

Just let him expose himself. This dude is hunting for prey in the wrong forum!

Trying to whitewash gaysm by backdoor… activist ni wengi sana K-Talk

But you are an idiot. The fact that a man is a catcher doesn’t mean that he doesn’t use women. Actually, women love him because, as they say, he is so gentle, so cute (complete with earrings and burnt hair), so…

@Punda wewe

Use your real handle you slut …Kwani ume-discover your real dad ni Binyavanga

true. unwatching this thread and moving on to the next.

For my case… I’d rather kill

Rule number 1. Dont feed the troll

NA WEWE @admin hii sio post ya ku-entertain hapa
@Deorro niliona siku ingine uku-edit my post with a warning… Sema sasa

Let us respect this poster’s divergent opinion… even when you know you are straight and not a wanker. You have your other flaws that we do not know so we cannot criticize. It is a fact that majority of highly talented people do not reach the age of 60… But in that life they will have achieved so much that other average guys will only dream of even if they die at 90. Geniuses do not live for long. Just my observation.

Brave Kicharo [ATTACH=full]239660[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dnywele ya kuchoma:D:D:D:Dshit for brains

That’s an image of a pure slut

Why so defensive and combative? In Kenya we have no documented case of a homo being mobbed or killed for their sexual orientations. None has been incarcerated, Binyavanga was an open Gay and was never persecuted/ taken to court.
So why all this noise? Just do your biz behind closed doors, na mwendelee kujenga nchi.
All people all ever do is discuss queer people which is common in every situation. I know the reason why thes NGOs always make colorful protests is so the foreing media can report an environment of persecution in Kenya ndo wapate foreign funding.
Mkulane hadi kwa mgongo bila kusumbua!! Meff!

Swafi… I hope the slut is listening

Rest in peace Binya, you lived your life as you deemed fit.