Birrionaires patieni huyu peasant kazi!! Ameteseka sana

Hapa naona kuna hekaya. Reality patiana.

Your response is also invalid given that you have nullified my comment.
NUGU

Hakuna hekaya, watu wako mbloke mbloo.

Akili ndogo ni kama curse. Hawezi epuka.

Unpopular Opinion time!
Si auze ad space kwa hiyo placard instead. Determination? Please. This is glorified begging. It’s the simplest thing one can do… next to not doing anything at all. Today I will hold a placard and beg for a job; such a brilliant plan – why doesn’t everyone just do that? The only reason this appeals to y’all is because of your sentimentalism. Please tell me what it is about this that says ‘determination’.

I hope he gets a job. And when that turns out to be a life drain he can go back to the streets with another placard. It worked the first time, didn’t it?

Wewe ongea tuu mbaya coz you have a job which was given to you bcoz u had the God father connection. Ukiona Mwanaume mzima anachukua placard anaomba job jus know he has tarmacked ya kutosha. Ameenda many interviews where he was sure ame qualify but due to watu kama wewe who have God fathers hio job inampita live live

Ezza lakini.

Nipe huyu, si anaweza unda changaa hivi, miti ni dawa and 2nd Gen aco ol

Alafu kwa life kunakuaga na watu kama wewe, yaani msee hana point ya maana ya kusema lakini juu wanaume wengine wamebonga pia wewe lazima uskike.

Unajua maana ya desperation wewe? Kwa io placard yake umeona mahali ameandika determination? Si ni mtu ndo amesema ivo apa? Wacha arrogance baba, kuna watu huku inje wana mfuko kukuliko na hawaongei mbaya. Unaeza pata ata unafanya kwa mhindi na ukifutwa kesho unaeza mjoin apo tu. Dunia ni mviringo jamaa, chunga mdomo

county government …mainstream gava huwa na financial discipline.

Twende Jozi tumchukue.

the only reason it hasattracted attention is the novelty factor…

wewe hujui chenye unaongea

I have no god fathers. I also don’t have a job, in a sense.

Sina pesa mimi so…
[ATTACH=full]52289[/ATTACH]
Na sijaongea mbaya.

Mimi naona jamaa ako kazi…bila yeye hiyo post itaanguka

Boss, i have even worked in your ministry. I know what I am talking about. I know PFM

When and now u are working where?

I have to stay anonymous

@introvert tata ikwom

ask the guys you left there how the last quater of last year and this year has been