Birthdays and baby showers

Wacheni kuweka jamaa mafikira ya bibi anahanya, hio ndo itakuwa mwisho wa family yake

atembee daytime, usiku aingie kwa nyumba kabla kuku waanze kuingia

Bro i agree with you kabisaa,The reason to pick her is to avoid any harm on her way home.
Kampala is shitty these days with abductions,rape and murder of women.
Another issue i cant imagine her taking a boda boda and the way they ride like lunatics.
Hii story haileti shangwe kabisa.
I had a conversation with boys about this issue and they shared same sentiments that if this continues things might get out of hand.
jana i told one of PM friends that they should start having jobs as waitresses so that they can be out daily basis jokingly trying to pass the message.

If you are sure of it what’s the worry for? You are now getting into her freedom and it won’t go well. Women love their freedom very much. Let her be. Kwani it’s a daily thing? If not, wacha mama ajibambe. You also go to your boys, right?
It will be a very sad thing if such a small thing can break a marriage.

I give her alot of space but these function are becoming more frequent.asked her must she go every function?NO

She is bro,unless some influence creeps out of the woods.

No man in that group just a bunch of female married friends.

Which happiness now? I was okay with once in a while but the rate is going up.
Women should learn their place in marriage not competing with us further more am only late sato pekee nikichonga na maboys na ikifika 2am ni kuelekea home.

Her dad told her that once.

Put it flat and clear to the lady, she must know her place, those friends of hers are not good ladies, watafanya bibi yako amee pembe za plastic na itabidi uvunje na nguvu, so u can start by telling even her friends who to come to ur house u dont like the behiviour and also inform mama if she continues ur going to have a lenthy talk with her Dad

My recomedations are once in month.But in two week they had those functions 3 times.
am only out sato pekee.
Weekdays by 8.30pm mimi huwa home to check kids homeworks kabla walale.

nashuku this bibi of yours. kwani these birthdays and baby showers occurs how oftenly?.. if they occur every week you are fd… if every month they go a couple if them then you are mid-way fd

Seems like ushawaipita hii njia.Ofcourse i agree with you.
Am gonna nip those little wings before they grow.
She knows am not happy at all.

Ati a small thing??? its an issue stop downplaying it juu wewe ni female, there is a code of conduct for African Men and Women which must be followed, and this is a bad behaviour PM wa madova is developing and u call it small thing, kemea hiyo mrembo

:eek::eek: We ngoja ngano ikauke hizi pembe nazichoma na panga moto as soonest.
Hii ujinga sitawezana nayo.

Then sio birthdays, its kidda a girls gathering. Ongeeni polepole, shouting at each other will do more damage. All the best.

Yes, it is a small thing to me. People deal with bigger problems in families than this my friend.

i agree, but this is the starting point, if u let it go, be sure to deal with elephant situations, in cases of discipline this is the way to go, he should not give the lady any chance, am speaking as a person who has been a FISI to someones wife who was left carelessly… bad manners, so dont appreciate such behavior

I beg to differ because am not happy at all.
Please note everything has a starting point and before you know it you have an elephant in the house.
This is not gonna happen under my watch by burrying my head in sand.

Akikuja late hivyo siku moja, leave her to her own devices, hata kama ni gate usifungue. Akiuliza, unamshow between wewe na yeye nani anafaa amfungulie mwingine mlango usiku.

Let her have fun man. When she needs someone to pick her up, send an Uber and pay.

Thank you.

hehehe unaufala, mimi hutreat cuzo wangu myoung hivo ndo ajue who is boss na timing za compound, unless he inform me, though hapa si unajue women are very vulnerable so u cannot hung her dry like that

Very plausible, I once did this trick, and it worked.
House Girl ndiye alimfungulia after constantly ignoring her calls , she came in, ranted about it crying that am a don’t care but learnt the hard way.