Bishop Gatimu Girls National School's Student Found Dead in Dormitory

Osungu dll

Truedat.

But that is all they know. Enforcement and kichapo biggest. Our generation knows better…we can talk to our children and get to understand their silly electronic gadget filled brains:mad:. My Mum gave me a thorough beating when I was in STD 5 because I attempted to make chapos in her absence for me and my little sista but it did not work so I messed up…clogged the toilet by mwagaring all the unga there but she should not have beaten me. She should have taught me how to make them. All those years and I have not forgotten.

Joan here was dealing with a lot and so she thought no one cares. And if you have never been to a girls’ boarding school wewe hujui what she was going through. Loud whispers about her age and the fact that she was a Mum…deeeeeeeeeeeeemn.

kama ni hii maybe ilikua ngumu sana kwake…

I have seen first hand what this does. You raise a spoilt brat who runs home to mummy and daddy whenever things get a little difficult in life. I was once called to offer council and I told the parents not to treat her like an egg but the damage was already done. Msichana amequit kazi mbili due to ‘difficult’ issues with her workmates. She cannot handle the pressure of a work environment at the age of 33.

LAkini mtu ako highschool in this era na ako Form 2 ati a whole 19 years, huyo ni mtu mjinga sana. Probably she was bullied so freaking good for having large manyondos na ako form 2

Learn to read omera. She got a a kid in class six… that brings about some delays. She was maybe out of school for a while akarudishwa cha nguvu!

[ATTACH=full]238780[/ATTACH]

hiyo ni one in a million,most girls turn out well when shown parental love

Although today’s slay queens are daughters of someone.

You are a vvvvvvvv stupid person. Say no more.

Because she took a break to deliver her kid. Most probably the kids father continued with his education uninterrupted.

How I wish more men knew this! My colleague was raised by step father. She was rebellious big time, from primary all through university, veery naughty and rebellious. Her stepdad stood by her, her mom could only beat her when the dad was away. Now, with a good well paying job, she sends generous amounts to the dad. He’s super spoilt now he retired himself.

Shosho unakaa ulisoma high school ad madonyo zikasag? Amiright? The girl said she was suffering from bullying at home and school and her father refused to transfer her to a new schoo

No…Primary school St Anne’s Jogoo Rd, Secondary school PB Riruta, 1st Year UoN, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, post graduate dip huko ndani… London in one one of the Russel 16 unis so please.

Yenyewe hapa kuna upumbavu mingi

Please do some research on clinical depression. It is a real disease that happens when the brain is producing chemicals. The same chemicals can make a person suicidal. The Human brain is very delicate and many things can go wrong when a person experiences trauma.

Its possible this woman was raped when she was in class 6. Rape can leave a woman traumatized for life especially at such a young age.

And if it was not rape, it may have been an older relative who took advantage of her when she was young and naive. That also can be very traumatizing. Now she has a child who reminds her everyday of that traumatizing event.

The woman has gone through a lot. Unless you have experienced clinical depression, naomba unyamaze. Unless you know this woman’s exact circumstances, don’t judge.

Halafu wengine wanaandika ujinga hapa ati I was in campus when I was 19. Go clap for yourself then.

Sawa, at least you were lucky you were not bullied for your frontal assaults. Anyway, its was normal back then but not now

Depression or no depression, no sympathy from me people who commit suicide. Hata wewe ukijiuwa I’ll say the exact same thing. I’m not a sucker for quitters

Shosho kumbe umesoma kama mimi…but mimi niko na mastas

Kumbe umesoma hivi? I see we share an alma mater na ka high school Kenyu kalikua In our neighborhood,:D:D:D:D:D ,bush AMG allumni .

People who are already dead don’t need your sympathy

Mine is to educate people on kenyatalk so that the next time they see someone struggling with depression, they understand that it is a disease and tell the person to seek medical help. Clinical depression can be addressed using anti-depressants medication.