Bishop Mureithi and Bishops who fall

No wonder we say Jesus is MY PERSONAL Savior. He is personal otherwise with some things that happen in Christendom we would have no followers left.

Where is the mother?

Ebu nitaenda kutafuta links. She lives with her other children. They were co-workers at EWTN our biggest Catholic Channel:rolleyes::mad:.
Let me not even mention Fr Corapi also working at EWTN back in the day… left because of alleged drugs/alcohol abuse, affair with a former prostitute, gambling…ownership of real estate, luxury cars, boat docks well over £1million.:rolleyes::oops: This one used to preach on the youth channel sisi tunatetemeka.
Words fail me Jojina.

It appears that not all who say Lord will sniff heaven these men of clothe, are too much.

Role models are important in life, because they inspire those who follow their way of life to improve and aspire for a better life. But we must remember that other people, just like us, are not perfect, they could do some things we won’t be proud of. In your journey of life you are bound to reach a point where you must lead yourself. That is why what you stand for is more important than who walks before you. The principle towers over the principal, so to speak. Leaders may be said to mislead others when they err, but leave it to God, He isn’t blind. If indeed there will be a day of judgement, everyone will stand alone naked in the eyes of God. So let it be.

Its hard especially in spiritual matters we are human and we long for human leaders as Israel did when they choose Saul. Remember the story of the old and the young prophet. Why would a prophet who hears directly from God, disregard His directions in favor of another prophet’s. Long ago the Lord warned me about seeking solutions from pastor’s instead of directly from Him but it’s just human nature you want a physical human being to show you the way. It’s a conoondrum. Human nature.

I can imagine. It’s a blow when a highly respected person falls short, but the remnant must wipe their tears, put one foot after the other, and journey on. The children of Israel were devastated at the terrible news of Saul and Jonathan’s deaths. Can you imagine, that the king they had pestered Samuel to get for them, the tall, handsome and brave man, the first king they ever had, had lost the battle, and killed himself!
You can feel the darkness, gloom and fear in the homes that evening. But after that, Israel got an unlikely king in the shepherd boy David. So take heart.

David. David. David. Talk about an oxymoron.

Oh! That had escaped my notice.

Sometimes reading the Bible leaves you with more questions than answers. David the man after God’s heart. The Murderer. The psalmist. The womanizer. The worshipper. The beloved of God. The sword shall never depart from his house. Who can understand the mind of God.

Very strange. In fact I had remembered our convo this afternoon and I was wondering to myself what it was about David that made him special to God? It’s not because he was good–he certainly was very intense and passionate in many things, but he could even be called mean. See what he did to Uriah, and Nabal, and the 150 Philistines he must have killed to get their foreskins for Michal’s dowry. Yea, he certainly enjoyed women, so much so that he had a virgin by his bedside when he was old and useless:D
Maybe the thing that made him great was the fact that despite his flaws, he prostrated himself before God and sought Him relentlessly. At least he knew he had no hiding place. Very ironical that Jesus would end up being born of the line of David.

David is a prototype of humanity or Christians. Doing all kinds of wrongs and then breaking down in repentance. When God sent Nathan to tell David his child would die, David fasted from water and food for several days to beseech God to spare the love child. When the child died they feared to tell him bcz of how he prayed and repented fervently. But when he got the news that the child had died in spite of his penitence,he got up, took a shower, and said, he can not return to us and he worshipped God and ate. Can you imagine if God killed your child and your repentance made no difference, how many people do you know who would worship God REGARDLESS. Very few. Most would be bitter in spite of being responsible for the problem.

Beautifully explained