Bitcoin is collapsing

Nani alikuambia China imeban bitcoin mining?? Fanya research before posting upuss za forums

Bullshit fake news spreaders that China was banning Bitcoin exchange and closing mining sent everything into a frenzy… Bitcoin on the other note is at a good gobbling price so i might buy some few bits…

[ATTACH=full]151355[/ATTACH] fine but i was just warning btc investors to concider selling when its not too late… And specifically I said those who bought at $19,000 saa hii iko at $9,000 and by the time i was posting it was at $13,000 so wewe na hii kelele yako you will just watch your money drop as the days goes by… Najua itapanda… But will also take almost another year ndio ifike kwenye ilifika highest… So punguza kelele si aty nimejua crypto jana… I bought my first bitcoin when it was around $2300 sasa sijui unaniambia nini aty sijui kitu nasema… I was also a trader at localbtc but later stopped… Im not an amateur in crypto boss… But believe me not, sioni ikifika the peak tena very soon

Hii inaenda mpaka sufuri bin sufuri

[ATTACH=full]151358[/ATTACH]

that’s true man naona ikishuka zaidi due to all the hype na shaina kuondokea

Which app is this?? It’s an interesting one, BTC/KES.
Halafu no need to panic. Bitcoin is pulling back. I don’t have btc anyway, so sina shida hata ikifall to 0 but expect it to reach $30K by December

Agreed
Where it stopped before reversing up is a 50% Fibonacci retracement. Any trader worth their salt knows what that means. Also as I said in another thread, it is acquiring efficiency as all financially traded assets do once they gain popularity.

Ok, The screenshot above, which app is that?

MT4 android app. Same I use for forex. Haikuangi bitcoin exchange, just price quote and derivatives.

i thought it was a local kenyan app

It is a luno wallet. Used for storing btc. But non-Kenyans can also use to buy btc.

Walee mlikua mnapayuka payuka hope you investments are still intact. Waiting for the major collapse!:D:D:D

The coin is nice and cheap, ive been buying the dip… I feel for the people who bought it around 10k and up