Bitcoin is tanking

It was a request when he trades. He claims to be a guru, so let’s see him in action.

So you will go against the trend?

What part of I’m not shorting didn’t you understand? I’m out of the market.

All traders who talk big hivi are usually dealing with minute amounts of less than $10,000 which you are able to gamble without much stress. Sisi watu wa kuinvest $100,000 we can just put money in BTC and/or ETH and wait for however long it takes for even just 3x and we’re good

Your comment is laughable.

Brathe, mtu anaulizwa swali rahisi, “What edge do you have?” and gives a non-answer with a lot of fluff na unaendelea kuengage?
Albert Einstein - “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”

My equity curve says otherwise so your opinion doesnt mean shiett :D:D

Hii sio nursery. Its like asking a surgeon how to operate on a brain tumor and waiting for an answer in 3 sentences - bonoboism at its finest. That’s the level of stupidity you are demonstrating here.

If someone asks me what edge I have in farming.

1. I have access to water 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
  2. I have access to a ready market
  3. I have access to quality seeds and recurrent training.

The moment I give silly non-answers like, “I can’t impart x years of studying and y years of experience in 3 minutes”
Then am obviously trying to bluff my way past the question.

I developed a system that has a statistical edge and I use it to trade. That’s my edge. Satisfied? To develop yours you will need 10000 hours of learning and hands-on experience in markets. Now, go play.

Now that wasn’t so hard to write, was it? Whether I’m satisfied or not is immaterial.

I see you went back to edit to let your ego out to play. Haha sawa, let’s go. No I’m not done. You ignored this question after you told us about the countable people with an edge.

Sometimes being corky doesn’t help.

I worked in a hedge fund right after college. I will tell you the following.

Classic Signs of a Quack:

1. He always wins.
  2. He always beats the house.
  3. He has an edge which he can never reveal.
  4. He never posts live trades. Always claims winning trades several days/weeks after the fact.
  5. Has lots of verbal jargon around trading.

You make the call what @Azor Ahai is.

Cc: @MikeOck
@Sambamba

I agree with most of what you wrote.

At least this bit I can back him. Why would he reveal his edge? His aim is to wipe the floor clean off other’s money.

I have 2 worries with his claims.

1. That he created a trading system with a statistical edge for BITCOIN? BITCOIN is a tough market for anyone to understand, let alone create a system that can give him an edge. I have a terribly hard time believing that. But I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Not out of conviction that he is right, but out of my own inability to prove otherwise. And when it comes to coding, I know nothing. You could tell me you coded a system that reads Uhuru’s emails in real-time and my hands are tied in so far as refuting that goes.

2. Quite rightly, he claims time and again, and this is definitely true in both the traditional money and stock markets, once you have an edge in a market, especially if it is a volatile market you will make ridiculous bank. Now how much more volatile does a market get than Bitcoin?

If his claims are even just fractionally true, we may be sharing a platform with the one true BILLIONAIRE on Ktalk.
I find it EXTREMELY hard that someone who steals other people’s pilsner as they dance is playing big bank take little bank and winning.

Because there’s no permanent edge in trading. Also you don’t have to reveal an edge in bullet points like someone defending a pHD thesis. Just general. And he’s a dude posting info on Ktalk, you think 100m traders worldwide care to read and then test his methodology?

The place I worked constantly changed their methods. To be honest, @MikeOck is right. They made profits because of huge amounts they traded. Little daily movements did not really affect them. And they had a lot more info than a retail trader. What looks like a price movement at a particular time, may actually be a trader dumping off his positions to go for vacation. They could tell.

I have come across real traders in retail. One actually had a conference on his trades. He traded daily. First day he lost all his trades. Second day he was 2/3. But that put him in profit. That’s real life trading. You win some, lose some. But just make sure you win more in amount than you lose.

Someone who always wins or is always profitable, even month to month, is a quack.

So somebody just came up with random nonsense akaiita Bitcoin and people gave himmoney. Woooowww

Anyway, I tried my hand at bitcoin. I was very bullish on its prospects. But luckily, I realised soon enough that I was treading in uncharted waters. It took a lot of humility to admit siwezani. But am grateful I did.

Bit coin wasnt random nonsense. Bitcoin was actually quite useful in its early days. It was meant to be a medium of exchange. How it became this behemothic market for speculators, I still can’t understand. Kitambo kabisa on tor you could use Bitcoin to buy really “useful” stuff.

Acha kizungumkuti mingi brary fakin. You’re just parroting nonsense you heard online

Brathe. I was online kabla ata ujue internet ni nini. I had West African housemates who bought Credit Card details online using bitcoins and used them to buy electronics. Bit coin had a purpose as a medium of exchange in its early days.
Ni nini niliandika yenye hukuelewa niexplain in simple english.