bitcoin now at 5820 USD

Eh bana ata localbitcoin wako cheaper
[ATTACH=full]132200[/ATTACH]

0.5 at 210k???

Kwanza ata nataka kupandisha price yangu to somewhere around 640k. Hehehe. Hii biashara lazima iingize pesa. But feel free to use local bitcoin if my price is to high.

Lovely portfolio. All the best

Dope stuff man.

Wish I entered the game earlier.

There is time. I will convert my bitcoin to USD in the next few days because we will be having another fork at around 25th. The price will go down to atleast 4000. You can get in around there. I would also suggest joining Steemit.
I recently got a client there who is paying me for a service on retainer. $200 a week.

What do they have on steemit?

25th of this month?

@Dennis young expound on that bold statement

Basically a site like reddit where you earn Steem from upvotes and upvoting other peoples comments. You can even upload videos, movies onto the blockchain and get paid through upvotes.
I just transferred 10 dollars worth to my 1xbet.com account ili nibet games za weekend.

[ATTACH=full]132218[/ATTACH]
The fork is this month.

I cannot mention the service. I don’t want competition. But I discovered this rich guy on the site and I offered him my services on one of my many skills. He liked my work so much that he offered to put me on retainer and basically give me a weekly salary so that I am always available. God willing we are moving up in the world of online freelancing.

Really? Havent heard of an upcoming fork

[SIZE=5]What about “Bitcoin Gold”?[/SIZE]
Some of you may have heard about Bitcoin Gold, but this has nothing to do with Segwit2x. Bitcoin Gold is yet another hard fork that is planned for October 25th. We’ll elaborate on it further in a different post.

Read more: Support for Segwit2x, the New York Agreement, and the Upcoming Bitcoin Fork Explained | 99Bitcoins

Thanks. Lemmi read.

Just got my account approved at steemit. Yani its a must i pay for me to post?

You don’t pay for anything. You are what we refer to as a minnow. You won’t be making much but if you are consistent account yako itagrow. Learn about Steem Power which is basically investing back into the Steem network venye tunanunua bitcoins so as to support the network. The more steem power the higher the value of your upvote. Pole pole tu ujijenge.

I was just about to post but the post icon is inactive

Send me a screenshot.

Nimeona ni lazima ueke tags thats why… Lets see how it will turn out. Thanks for lighting another candle.

Your welcome bratha. I thought that would be the issue. Don’t forget to do a quality introduce yourself post. Basically holding a paper with your steemit name. You are likely to make more than $5 dollars to boost you.

duuude so many possibilities on the net :smiley:

thanks for opening my mind up

What platform are you using…and how do you load the cash…I want to take the risk

Buy through localbitcoins, pay thru Mpesa and the transfer them to a wallet / app called jaxx