Bitcoin was $5K now $20K. Nimeamua kusail na mimi

Market never moves in a straight line, i wouldn’t advice someone who haven’t joined the wagon to do so at these prices, get another crypto or wait for $BTC to recorrect then buy. But kama ni scalping you might get lucky…might

I moved on to other cyrpto…im looking for litecoin now…got me some 0.3 ethereum…nangoja ipande tu

At this stage, if you study Bitcoin you can see that some trading value is controlled by bots they’ll keep the coin soaring even when no one will be able to afford its coin.

At this stage, Bitcoin Cash looks like a good entry model same goes for Bitcoin Gold starting next year…

Next year i’m betting china will open its crypto doors and i can get NEO surging upwards…

BITTREX

Ethereum looks stable…im keenly watching it grow. Halafu last 24hrs the cryto market has become slaggish.

Yeah…everything went uuuup thn flat. Uko na litecoin?

Kama uko na doh invest on Ripple. As i type it has shot from $0.89 to $1.18 and still inapanda. You can make easy mulla very quickly. Litecoin trend yake nimemonitor nikama bitcoin

Where can I buy ripple

https://mobile.twitter.com/spectatorindex
https://mobile.twitter.com/spectatorindex

Si wale watu waliingia bitcoin at 19k wanalia kwa choo. You were warned that those prices were artificial. Speculators were on Bitcoin like flies to shit. If it cracks 10k and below I expect 5000 to be a legitimate target.

People cashing out for a nice Christmas bonus. This was a big dip for the whole market and I couldn’t resist not to buy any coins.

After the holidays the whales will be back.

Invest at the point of maximum pessimism…

$BTCUSD support zones 12.700 and 11,850/300 & major support at 10,850/550. Resist now at 16,300/800 and 17.150/750*…18.250/500 & major resistance still at 19.500

I trade cryptos on mt4, that way i can short trade anytime…and keep my exposure on check

It’s at 11,000 as at the time am posting this. Expect it to drop below 10 in a few hours from now.
Who said this wasn’t a big overhyped pyramid scheme?

The bubble has burst.

Eth on the other end yapanda

It is not a pyramid scheme and I will tell you why. Whatever you are seeing is just basic demand and supply. The same thing happens with stocks. Like the Safaricom Share always peeks before dividends are released. Why? Insider trading. People are then left holding hot air at crazy prices. Right now I am making anywhere from 3-5k a day with crypto because I am very good at investing. Other people decided to jump onto the Bitcoin craze when the prices were so high and I remember saying it here that I was currently out of Bitcoin because that price would not hold.

Small holders suddenly went all in because of the hype when it was too late juu they were pessimistic a few months ago or even years ago.

Expect more blood…more pigs will be slaughtered, the market always positions itself. As a trader you must know when to say no even in winning. The problem with this is that most of the guys ‘trapped’ right now know nothing about trading the markets, they got in through ‘herd mentality’ and thus no precautions.
Those who rode the bull from as low as $1300 to $19000, invest your proceeds wisely n pay your students’ loans for those who got some…,…this kind of rally aint happening again in your life time!

There are more currency out there. Trust me, nobody is making any loses. One can make 20K on a single day…At any day you wont miss 5k

What of now… Ulinunua bitcoin ikiwa $19000 saa hii si unalia kwa choo… Lakini ngoja tu inaeza panda tena