Bitcoin

It will be double the current value especially if big tech companies embrace it like the way Tesla did

From the way things are going, big companies are going to be the only ones affording to invest and no longer individuals, therefore taking full control of it.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
This is what started it all . A 9 page PDF white paper ! The few who understood it’s implications back in 08 are mega-millionaires/billionaires . Currently there’s 18.6M BTC in circulation to be capped out at 21M . Every 4 years 50% less coins are issued i.e demand will always outstrip supply hence it’s value will hold /always go up.

And to imagine there’s a burger somewhere who bought two pizzas at 10k bitcoins. Most expensive pair of pizzas as of now

Which coin do you consider undervalued?

Hear some coins have even exceeded bitcoin growth in the last 12 months. Which one would someone recommend?

I’m also interested in the lesser valued coins.

The only other invention comparable to bitcoin (BTC) in terms of future growth potential and the ability to disrupt industries is the Internet. BTC will hit $100k by End of Year, a lot of the ‘big boys’ of finance are loading up at current levels of $50-60k per BTC. There are many ways to get exposure to BTC, including buying shares in crypto-related stocks…so still early days, an aggressive investor can still easily make 3X to 4X from BTC this year, if they buy the right instruments during market downturns

Try Ethereum (ETH). Has outperformed BTC this year and it’s supply has been reduced following a recent update to it’s blockchain. A reduction in supply of the coins is expected to push prices higher

if he didnt spend haingekuwa na value. jamaa alikuwemo pioneer

Bitcoin is not a currency. It is the COMMODITY.

Question:As China accounts for 71% of the worlds bitcoin mining, and the central government is anti crypto if they were to pull the plug on it by say raising electricity prices in mining pool areas wouldn’t it bring down the price or even make it worthless? or maybe use that as a basis to manipulate the prices to make it less feasible as a global currency?

Mimi hii white paper niliona back then but very few gave it a thought or held on to their coins. Most waliuza at 10 usd per coin.

Bitcoin passed $60k today

You only need Kshs. 1,200 minimum to buy a piece of Bitcoin over at https://bit.ly/3vkvXXL .

Wewe Nigerian

Nope. I live and work in Her Excellency Anne Waiguru’s County, Kirinyaga, on the Pishori Rice Fields of Mwea, Ngurubani Town.

Mathenge How is FEP?

Wouldn’t know, my friend. I left, no, was kicked out, in 2013 after I did some mathogothanio.

Anyway, friend, do you have some Bitcoin to your name?

Poor me not even 1/1,000,000th of a bitcoin