Bitter Sweet. AUSTRALIA

Swafi…wacha nione if it is worth shipping out of here in the next few months

Niambie ujanja @Otero sandak i also want to move

Cayole sihami and paipu ni heaven kwangu. imagine ukikula burger frozen kama chokosh na huku kenya unararua avocado na boflo mzima mzima.

All the best city unaenda sema tukuhook na other Kenyans huko

wapi unapitia kwanza? melbourne ama sydney. if sydney nigotee nikujulishe wakenya wenzako

Sydney hio itakuwa fiti bro. Wacha i inbox you

Sasawa im waiting

All the best man this a golden opportunity use it wisely. After college I really wanted such any opportunity I was always applying for green card year in year out, the jobs in Afghanistan and Iraq I applied countless times too but nothing was coming my way. After I settled down I accepted my reality and moved on. So you are lucky man.

What is the average cost of living in Sydney or NSW in general? I’d wish to know about
Transport: water taxis, Sydney trains & buses.
Rent and food prices
Nightlife & gaming cc @teamtalk

Keep close to sir GODIE and it will be well with you

Kijana na utie bidii
Uwe na heshima kwa kila mtu
Kumbuka zile shida umewacha huku, usipotelee kwa anasa za dunia
Usichague kazi, kumbuka kuna wakati uliomba mungu akupe tu kazi “yoyote”
What I’m saying is, sugua mattercore za tushosh like your life depends on it :D:D:D

hehe sawa. As long the outcome is income

My case but next year am forcing the dream

dependeing on where you live ,it’s common to see cyclist and skateboarders heading to work,hakuna prejudice eti ni utotoavoid taxis at all coststrains will cost between 5 to 10AUD,job opprotunities are available in the informal sectors,cafes,bars and restaurants , ,food is cheaper if bought at discount departments such as coles,woolworths or Aldi.Rent might dent your wallet but its payable bi/weekly or endmonth ,most jobs pay decent enough to survive.You need to have applied for study in order to work.You can apply to live and work in australia tho.check with their high commission.They actually need people to work in Ozzie

Whatever you do, keep going forward.

Asante sana!! niliona pia platform ya online.