Black Cars

Yes it is.

Kweli kabisa.

Na si i saw in another thread here that pple dont like black cars coz black doesnt hide imperfections nawakati wa jua huanga inafanya gari ikue kama oven

Ever heard of AC?

IMO white and that late 80s-90s Toyota brown are the worst vehicle colours

That’s someone who doesn’t know how to take care of cars. I’ve kept dark cars with pale leather interiors for years.

My 2c, buy a car that appease the color your gods demand. Ikipata scratch ama any kind of imperfection pelekea @Makonika pia yeye apate unga

@Andrew Kibe which moti do you drive?

Souped up Toyota 91

Black cars are king kama unajua kuchunga gari isipate scratches. Kwanza ukichapa buffing na waxing any black car takes the crown. Pearl white is the worst, it fades to cream when the weather beats it

black is the most expensive paint

Black cars are more expensive because black is imposing and black cars have a very mysterious and powerful attitude. The downside is that as soon as you take it out of the car wash, the dust will settle as if you have never washed it. That’s why you need to have a garage, too. I personally contacted the guys from LSS Melbourne. They are a company with over 60+ years’ experience in building everything from rural sheds to garages and carports. They also have a network of distributors in various locations, serving customers in the agricultural, farming, machinery sectors & domestic housing market. They made me a black garage, to fill in perfectly with the color of my car.