Black dont crack

Weka ya Lil Wayne

Hata mariah carey ni nyeuthi?

Their bodies after 30 though, nothing to sing about. African men like women with diabs.

And very entitled too. Kwanza those Filipinos, they expect you to support their whole families.

Ako hapo tu. A large number of people consider her white due to her fair skin. The black community consider her black. Her Dad was a Colombian. Her mum was White. She considers herself biracial.

kwani wamesota aje?

Sex tourism is a way of life in SE Asia just like it is in the Kenyan coast. In the Philippines and Thailand many people don’t have a good education or stable jobs especially in towns that rely on fishing and agriculture as sources of income. So when a farang (foreigner) marries a local woman he marries the family too.

Hapa umemwaga ndani kabisaaaa

Bringing other races down so that you feel good about your own …let me spell it out: AFRICANS MKO PEKEE YENYU KWA UPUSS AND MEDIOCRITY AND POVERTY

Your perception of me is a reflection of you.

Kanyambe mbali Maragoli.

This doesn’t make her black. Maybe hispanic.

I didnt say she’s black. Those are just bonus photos. Technically she has never identified herself really well.

Hizo magoti za Halle Berry zimebeat lakini, ugliest kness I’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

huyo Regina hall ni dfhkm

Sheilla Mwanyigah…

Waambie watoe iyo make up tuone uso vizuri…

Sasa tuwekee @Akothee na hizi theories

Nalamba livelive

Mariahs father was colombian by nationality but african by race so Mariah is black