Black History Month's Coming Up in the USA........ Let's talk racism!

some kikuyus and luos hate each other… where is the evidence of that?? what a stupid question to ask

Having a sheep leading a flock of hyenas doesn’t make the sheep a hyena. Fighting institutions isn’t possible by change of leadership. Get that fact right. Anyway let me take a rest, tomorrow is another hustle day

I could also tell you to watch clips saying the opposite but that wouldn’t be a debate now would it?

Still the fact that a black man won both the popular and electoral college votes goes against the idea that the nation is racist.

Asking for evidence is stupid?

You are not a very bright chap, are you? I hate to break it to you but you are the most inconsistent voice on the thread. You are also the most insulting, so when I CALL YOU STUPID, it’s actually based on evidence.

what evidence?? your ignorant ass is the one peddling dumbass theories and asking questions that have no clear cut answers, ama unataka we compile 100+ years of racist behaviors, laws and incidents to make you feel better??:D:D:D. you are ignorant, naive or just plain old stupid if you trully belive in your own shit

Calling Kenya a corrupt country doesn’t mean everyone is corrupt.

So, it’s impossible to justify your beliefs? I AGREE!

Guess what? I can justify MY ARGUMENT that AMERICA isn’t out to get the blacks and that BLACKS are their own worst enemies. Black COMMUNAL failings affect the future prospects of Black individuals than racism.

I can justify that with stats from the US GOVT!

Being called ignorant by YOU is actually a COMPLIMENT. It shows that we are on different reasoning planes, THANKS.

go ahead einstein… prove it, show us clear evidence that america is eutopia for the black man

It means that the institutions of the country are demonstrably, statistically, and empirically corrupt. There are corrupt indices that back up the assertion.

Claiming that America is racist has the equivalent meaning. My question is, what are you basing that off?

I find it funny when immigrants try to downplay racism huko Trumpistan when wazungu wenyewe admit it is a serious problem hampering black people.
Fearing the truth is the beginning of rotting.

Easy!

1. There are very few laws that function on the basis of race. ALL OF THEM favor blacks and minorities (I’m talking affirmative action).
  2. There’s NOT ONE SINGLE right afforded a white man that isn’t available for the black man too.
  3. Obama’s win was greater than Trump’s win, in both vote and acceptance. Strange for a racist country, wouldn’t you say?
  4. The country is 40% non-white, with the majority of non-white being integrated immigrants, strange for a racist country to do that!

Satisfied?

Depends on who you listen to. There’s, however, no statistical basis for the suggestion. The idea of the big bad white man is a tool used to control black votes. In local terms, it’s the preached fear of RAO that’s been used to keep CENDRO votes off his basket.

1. I gave you a good example of mortgage application by the two ladies,
    Fact

2. a black man committing same crime as a white man will be sent to jail for more time than a white kid. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

3. College admission process favors white kids to black kids . Obama tried to fight this through affirmative action but guess what , using an executive order DJT aka orange face rescinded it down with just a pen.
    Facts https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/opinion/white-students-unfair-advantage-in-admissions.html

4. police tends to ticket more black drivers than white
    Fact : https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/us/racial-disparity-traffic-stops-driving-black.html

5. Whites get cheaper interest rates for mortgage than blacks .
    Fact : Why Blacks and Hispanics Have Expensive Mortgages - The Atlantic

6 Voter suppression . This is well elaborated here . Read through well.
Fact:

Voter suppression
After record voter turnout in 2008, more than 30 states introduced voter suppression legislation in 2011: 16 states passed such measures.
Voter registration
Barriers to voter registration make it harder for Americans to participate in our democracy.

1. I can go on and on but I’ll leave it here for today . Got to get going .You might hide your head in sand and pretend other things are myths because either you are white shielded from this disparity or you are blinded by “fox news and friends” to believe it doesn’t exist but it does .
    Cc @patco

Voter suppression. I have highlighted up here on point 6

america is good

@Mzichi

1. There are very few laws that function on the basis of race. ALL OF THEM favor blacks and minorities (I’m talking affirmative action).
    [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]give me an example of such law we discuss at length…start with "Voter ID Law in Tennessee "
  2. There’s NOT ONE SINGLE right afforded a white man that isn’t available for the black man too.
    [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Mortgage, college admission (98% of those admitted to be blacks despite being equally qualified )
  3. Obama’s win was greater than Trump’s win, in both vote and acceptance. Strange for a racist country, wouldn’t you say?
    [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Tired of being to war and economy is what drive obama to presidency . When America was factory reset in Nov 2016 what did they give? A racist , narcissistic and bigot leader . It was a retribution for having elected a black president
  4. The country is 40% non-white, with the majority of non-white being integrated immigrants, strange for a racist country to do that!
    [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]You know what the uscis are now doing to inhibit legal migration :
    [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Link[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)] :
    Satisfied?

Cunt relate.

It is good and better than most places but still there are deep rooted issues that are dark. Calling it best is overreaching