Black Kenyan couple does a white thing

Yes. it is unusual. It is an unpopular decision/venture the kind of decisions we as Kenyans should make more often. It is daring and bold and that’s what makes it beautiful. I wish them all the best.

My gender is not relevant here. I’m merely being objective.

It’s not relevant, but it’s obvious.

Is that a problem?

If you don’t mind being at the receiving end of ktalk’s popular gay jokes then it’s not.

Urgh jokes never killed a man, besides only people with extremely low IQ pick on people they don’t know. It’s a sign of low intellect.

This guys tuliwasend off some time back… They just wanna travel and wautuekea picha pale AMD kwanza in African countries wanaget the love and support mbaya sana… Let em enjoy themselves and actually i loved the idea.

Coz your balls haven’t descended, you twat.
Si ndevu umeota juzi?

Wewe hata nywele hauna. Mimi kuzalisha naweza nikitaka, wewe hauna budi ila kufuga mbwa tu.

Go wank with used oil, blank shooter.

I support them. Many Kenyans are stuck in a rat race of work… Shagz during leave then back to work then retire then go back to Shagz. It aim worth living this way.

Good stuff.This is how life was meant to be.The guy is familiar to me,mali wako nayo kwao …all the best in their tour

Unamaanisha kwa baba yake ama kwake??

Yeye ako na kakitu na pia kwao.ni wale waliwachiwa mashamba kubwa kubwa na guka yao,na pia babake hakosi kakitu…Yaani hawezi enda arudi kuteseka

We are a product of how we were brought up, these are not ordinary guys. They are exposed and from well to do families, no insecurities. You can not expect someone who moved from shags to nairobi, slept hungry, cohabited with a friend to make ends meet come up with this idea. They can spend all their saving, come back to family bizness of their parents and they are fine. Their goal in life has never been to accumulate wealth, their parents did that.

Na wakimaliza kutembea watado?

I do not know. Lakini kusema kweli unaweza maliza dunia? Kenya pekee iko na places mob sana sijaenda.