Black LGBTQ parade in America

Carpet munchers.

Why are you writing such long paragraphs? There is another elder who writes this long paragraphs.

:D:D:D:D

I will think about you in the future digi.

I am trying hard to understand the facts behind that conclusion, countries like Belgium legalized homosexuality a century ago and they are not feminine. I don’t think it political, this is illuminati bringing moral decay into our society

Its because blacks in America are targeted by lgbtq agendas, again look at all the movies and series, the gay or transsexual man is always black and not white. Its a psychological attack that aim to feminize black men and it starts from a young age which is why in america there are many transsexual black men who think they are women. We don’t have that in Africa yet because we havent accepted western lgbtq agendas. Why do you think they are eager to bring LGBTQ to Africa?

Here was a kenyan activist who tried to bring LGBTQ to Kenya, this is the decadency that the western liberals whom are sponsoring this want to bring to Africa.

[ATTACH=full]243682[/ATTACH]

True democrats are the worst thing that happened to black America , check out talks by Thomas Sowell very insightful , applys to Africa too

What applies to Africa?

The push to embrace Christianity, the push to equate the cane as child abuse , the push for the independent woman, the push for LGBTQ rights, next male genital mutilation !

100 years ago they wanted to push christianity on us but today they want to push LGBTQ agendas on us and not christianity that much(they have already succeeded), and because we have maintained the conservative values of christianity it has made it harder for the liberal jungus to push lgbtq to Africa today, infact i would say they are trying to destroy the christian values they once put in place so Africa can fall into decadency.