Black man cusses out police during traffic stop

To purple and her white friends crime by white people is charged to the individual while crimes by blacks is charged to the race.
You may post whatever you want about whites but it won’t matter to her/him.

You’re right. Minds already made up. You know nothing until you’ve interacted first hand with dindu nuffins. Hakuna kitu unajua!

Watch as a mob of dindu nuffins steal merchandise worth $30k in seconds.

I’m not here to discuss the merits or demerits of that case. We went over that already. Sawa?

I’m going to raise my kids not be dindus. This is something that we as kenyan parents in diaspora have to think about every single day living in this country. It has nothing to do with pandering to whites but I post these videos because it’s important to get the full picture. We’re always hearing about ‘racist police’ without asking why the heavy handedness.

I understand you well, but my question is, in a system that blacks are already disadvantaged, don’t you think the ones doing shitty things mess the rest of the population?

But you never post any good things blacks and African Americans have done. Amber Guyger was a result of ‘dindu’ crap?

Which brings us back to the original point. You can not use the actions of a few to denigrate an entire race. Even if you show me 100 black people looting a mall now, it still won’t blanket cover the actions of all blacks.

Purple chooses to do that. You can see it in the comments above.

It’s a very weak and lazy way of looking at the world.

Sawa…Aunt Jemima or is it Miss Ann?

Mazee, I know what you’re saying and it sounds really educational and PC. Lakini kwa ground vitu ni different. I don’t know how else to put it without sounding racist and that’s not my intention. The other day my husband didn’t know better and drove into the hood looking for a kinyozi. He saw creatures he had never seen, yaani thuggish guys while he’s just over there, quiet African. The way they were looking at him, he was like noo let me gerrarhia, I might get robbed. As he was pulling off the parking lot, 2 lady dindus were busy tearing each other in the middle of the street, cussing and fighting like savages. Na huwezi hoot or you can get shot for ‘disrespect.’ Hii watu hapana. He knows better now than to venture inside the hood.

Haha i would definately like to visit the hood ile time nitafika huko

In the real world, the actions of a few is pinned on the rest, just like all Muslims are labeled terrorists, all kiuks are thieves, all blacks are unruly, all Africans jungle…

So what you are saying is that @Purple is also a dindu danda, sindio?

To the whites all black faces are.

This is true.

Na hii ndo ukweli wa mambo …

Hey?pssst you’re always going to be a NIGGER to them. Not nigga. NIGGER.

Such people usually change as they grow older. Meet a 19 year old vs a 45 year old. Conversation is a whole world different. Men and women.

This argument makes sense from anyone but you.
Your hate for all blacks, not just ‘dindus’ has been obvious. So it’s not about vitu kwa ground, it’s about you. Wether or not you intend to sound racist, you are. And even worse, to your own. It’s a terrible place to be but you seem set inn your ways, so as the mountain people say, nì haku.