Black Panthers' Demand An Indipendent Country Within USA for Blacks: Would Only Take 2 Years To Be A Ghetto

On 2nd thought, maybe they could try to create a country with only high IQ, rich blacks allowed. And that country should have very strict immigration laws, Switzerland kando. Tuone kama high IQ blacks wanaeza make it pekee yao

Hizo 200 years mwafrika alikuwa ameenda wapi?

Africa fail because its led by low IQ blacks like you while high IQ people dont want to take the responsibility upon themselves.

I anticipated this question. But I think contextual factors helped the Europeans to organize themselves

keyboard warriors everywhere…
Though all jews and negroes are scum of the earth and should be nuked and gased to extinction in that order

Africans suffer from low IQ and are lazy.

I only need you all low IQ blacks to be gased to extinction, you have ruined Africa long enough.

Don’t quote me
@Bingwa Scrotum wewe ni mcooshite tu

You low Iq blacks ruin Africa.

I arab me no bonobo

Can you compose a sentence without including IQ? Wewe IQ yako ni kama ya bata

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Karibu na Uncle Tom Patricia Kihoro

For instance Raila did a diploma in welding and fabrications in Germany and you can see he even has a company the produces almost all the gas cylinders in kenya and maybe east Africa. With that diploma he could even teach undergraduates at uon engineering units

Case study…Haiti and the Dominican Republic. One island but different realities.

We were doing better until the white man came. We able to produce iron tools and do farming quite well. Look at the history of pandemics and you realise that the white man has had a lot of trouble.

:D:D:D Exposed. In your admission, it took you working with whites and getting educated the whites way, to get exposed.

You probably know that people in here are dimwits, uneducated, “unexposed”. And some (like me); all the above and thieves too. You are “exposed” because you lived and worked among whites, which already says heaps about your own ancestors :D. Which brings us back to; "What I am sure is it would be turned into a jungle within just a year or two…"

There’s nothing special about white or any race for that matter. The whole world is made up of 90% average-minded individuals, 10% leadership material. Without good leaders any society is f-cked.

Why did they have over 2000 years of organized society? Blacks are touted to have existed before whites.

So you are going on to shamelessly put it to us we are not only experts at coming up with bad education systems, we are useless at even copying a good one from others!

Personally I think people who have zero knowledge on history and are completely detached from their hunter,gatherer culture cannot speak of all Africans in the same basket.There are ethnic groups,there are tribes and linguistic groups.

Just like there was Greeks, Romans, and the mainstream European history you all seem to think you have complete knowledge of.

Some people are just smart until they write something or open their mouth to speak.Stay smart and keep your ideas to yourself,EVEN IF YOU ARE TROLLING.