Blacks don’t use their brains like the white man

Some inferiority complex going on with you. We’re tired of it. Please get help.

I just get a little bothered with all this incessant bashing of African people. TBH I wouldn’t wish him death but it’s just annoying

Yea. Musa Daudi Yusufu Yakobo Yohana etc etc

No, the inferiority complex is naming giving your children your colonial masters name… Inferiority complex is celebrating your colonial masters religion, culture and language because you have been convinced yours is inferior. What im doing is pointing out the stupid mentality of blacks and thats because i want us to be better.

:D:D:D:D:D

February 2009 - American Renaissance
Very long read but as observed by this mzungu (gedaliah Braun) circa 2009…Africans are greatly deficient in abstract thinking skills. Even the highly educated ones.
EXCERPT "My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations.

A few years later, in Nairobi, I learned something else about African languages when two women expressed surprise at my English dictionary. “Isn’t English your language?” they asked. “Yes,” I said. “It’s my only language.” “Then why do you need a dictionary?”

They were puzzled that I needed a dictionary, and I was puzzled by their puzzlement. I explained that there are times when you hear a word you’re not sure about and so you look it up. “But if English is your language,” they asked, “how can there be words you don’t know?” “What?” I said. “No one knows all the words of his language.”
I have concluded that a relative deficiency in abstract thinking may explain many things that are typically African.

“But we know all the words of Kikuyu; every Kikuyu does,” they replied. I was even more surprised, but gradually it dawned on me that since their language is entirely oral, it exists only in the minds of Kikuyu speakers. Since there is a limit to what the human brain can retain, the overall size of the language remains more or less constant. A written language, on the other hand, existing as it does partly in the millions of pages of the written word, grows far beyond the capacity of anyone to know it in its entirety. But if the size of a language is limited, it follows that the number of concepts it contains will also be limited and hence that both language and thinking will be impoverished.

African languages were, of necessity, sufficient in their pre-colonial context. They are impoverished only by contrast to Western languages and in an Africa trying to emulate the West. While numerous dictionaries have been compiled between European and African languages, there are few dictionaries within a single African language, precisely because native speakers have no need for them. I did find a Zulu-Zulu dictionary, but it was a small-format paperback of 252 pages. "

Yes, exactly what i mean we are deficient in abstract thinking. I’ve had that theory that our language has a very big impact on it, we lack words to express gradations, even i tend to use the english language to express gradations since its a more expressive language. This is why we need to develope Swahili but that can only happen once we start valueing it and not our colonial languages like english and france. But the thing is that a lot of us speak english and french, why do africans still suffer from deficiency in abstract thinking? Even those africans born in france and u.k where they are not thaught their african language by parents.