Blacks have lower IQ than other races

It’s true. Just look at the way Africans are the slowest to adapt to issues facing them and we always have to rely on other races to bail us out.

Unaongea kuhusu house nigga correct?

change your name to ‘uncle ruckus no relations’

Brother Abba, how have you been?

Jamaa unakuwanga na jokes. You disappear for 6 months then you always resurface on weird threads. Unaendanga wapi kaka

Nilikuwa nimeamua kuhepa kijiji but vitu gava inatufanyia zimeniforce nirudi hapa coz this is the only place one can rant to reduce the pressure.

yes, the standard coon

Sijawahi Ona uhurairuto in unison like these days. Wacha tunyoroshwe proper

Nimeona kuna mjamaa ameweka post about living in Canada. I’m seriously considering exploring that option I don’t want to spend the rest of my life paying for people’s mistakes.

You have to make change from within not outside. Hata hivyo before settling down, getting papers right is another hustle unless you have it already

Albert Einstein had average IQ. He was a B student all through school.

But was regarded to have a high IQ later because he discovered MC^2

I have dispaired like baba did. Siku hizi anakula nyama nao ni kama alisema he needs a retirement package for all his struggles.

Na venye Tulikuwa tunatukanwa hapa na migongo wazi defending baba. …hata @Antonio Mascaro was in our battalion but ni sawa. So whose your next candidate 2022? Ruto :D?

CCTV? Supercomputer? Do you even know what a supercomputer is? Kijana, you’re not a nerd, your IQ is too low for that. Hizi theories za upuzi rudisha kwa zile mbuzi unakulanga nazo mogoka… Wacha kusumbua…

Sometimes I look at the ninjas we are on the same side with saizi nacheka sana. UOTP Tuko on the same side with RWNBP battalion against Uhurairuto :smiley:

Developing mind read before u ,u so full of shit uclose u’r mouth and let your ass talk , I would tell you to read on the same but I see u are convinced do a quick search though

Uncle Tom refers to niggas who are white pple’s bitches

Am not sure I agree with you fully but let’s not call it IQ. Generally we have some deficiencies in the brain… we sold our best genes to slavery!!!

:smiley: Why are you working so hard to prove that you’re a stupid shit. We can already tell. Halafu kijana jifundishe kuandika osungu ama tumia ile lugha umezoea. Hii mambo ya IQ wachana nayo kabisa, you’re to dense for that shit…