BLM’s demands to White parents

I’m assuming Chinese people don’t come to Africa to invest in agriculture unless they have a market to sell their products to. I however do not know where that market is.

The market is Africa I presume.

alafu white puppets like @Purple wasambaze kwa their black self loathing friends… before you know it iko kwa russia today as a truth

I will just leave this here:

There is a funny story told around. Mzee Jomo Kenyatta went to Mpeketoni and upon seeing the land he took it upon himself to start allocating land to locals to farm. When he went back, nothing. Forest tu. Hata watu hawakuhamia huko. The people asked for tractors to clear the land and plough. Akasema ataleta. Hiyo tingatinga alileta ni Wakikuyu. The orange farms in mpeketoni today, they are a sight to behold. Watu tuache kudharau Wakikuyu.

Also, in his own words huko Nyanza while addressing Odinga:

"I did go to your place, Odinga, where I had sent the National Youth Service to clear bushes. And when I went there, the people told me, ‘Mzee, now that the youth have cleared the bushes, give us the jembes (hoes) to cultivate the land.’
In good faith, I gave them jembes. And when I gave them jembes, they turned and asked me, ‘Mzee now that you have given us jembes, who will cultivate the land?’
I told them, kuma za mama zenu! If you can’t use your hands to cultivate the land, then don’t cry to the government

“You, Odinga, we have worked together for many years and you know there is no friend I liked more than you. Not even my own brother, and if you were honest, Odinga, you would say that what I am saying is true."

Yes, I do, but I don’t know what it’s like being within their walls for a white, Hispanic or Asian person. Why do I bring this up? Because the whole issue of racial inclusivity or exclusivity starts in schools, in what people are taught about the world around them. In fact the lower one goes the better. It ought to start at kindergarten level, so that by the time a person goes to high school they already accept that they are as good as their deskmate, whatever the colour of his/her hair, skin and eyes, is. Racial exclusivity is pegged on assumptions about character–that’s why the stereotypical black gangsta image would deny one a place in an Ivy League school.
At the centre of this problem is the generations-old matter of slavery, which even many black and white professors working together, prefer to side-step. In my view, that is the elephant in the room. The avoidance of teaching the facts and the unbiased reality of slavery and its aftermath is a huddle to racial integration, even in top schools. If the US education system can deal with that early in school, many issues would be solved.

Soko iko muthurwa na kongoea.

Propaganda by white supremacists. Who can prove that letter was from BLM? Anybody can write a letter and sign it as someone else

For once, just once you said something positive about your negroid race.

The letter, as well as the advocacy group which wrote it are real.

https://dallascitywire.com/stories/605885227-dallas-justice-now-advises-rich-whites-to-make-space-for-minorities-at-ivy-league-schools-by-redirecting-their-applications

On the issue of Ivy League schools, attending one is probably the best educational thing that can happen to someone’s life, especially poor black kids. White kids have other means of attaining upward mobility either from their parent’s connections or inheritance. Also just being white, a white kid who goes to a state school will likely turn out fine but a black one must have the Ivy League certificate just to be considered worthy.
The reason for this letter emanates from the fact that black kids have so many obstacles stacked against them. There are 12th graders who can’t even do fractions, how will they ever ace the SATs? Majority black schools don’t have academic rigor, what they have is a prison pipeline system. Over 80% of black kids are raised by broke single moms who just do not have the know-how or the resources of gaming the system. There’s a whole unwritten syllabus but they don’t know about it. To the person who said blacks can start their own schools, there are HBCU’s but their ranking is abysmal. Those are party schools, with the exception of a few like Spelman and Morehouse college.

The minute ivy schools start admitting through affirmation, the end of clout. Itakuwa inaonekana ni ile shule ya waafrika ama wazungu weusi. The same guys who created the ivy league schools will move on to something else. Utasikua virginia ama caroline league etc. Then what?

Hizo prestigious colleges zote zilianzishwa using wealth created by black slaves so in fact they should get first priority. Ni vile whites have massive headstart due to the compounding of wealth tangu those days. It’s even a miracle blacks have any wealth today due to Jim Crow and naked discrimination. Hawa watu have beeen resilient in spite of all the devilry that has been directed at them. Lakini mungu halali, sahi walami wamefika mwisho wa their inglorious history. Babylon must fall

The last time i checked, IVY League colleges were admitting based on merit albeit with few exceptions for expediency. That is why they have been world leading. I know of several nyeusis who got admitted purely on merit and they are doing well. once we adopt hii upuss ya affirmative action in every sphere of life, we will end up with colleges similar to the Kenyan parliaments and county assemblies where bimbos rule.