blocking ads on Android apps

Lazma we hutumia the old complicated ways, si nowadays kuna apps za one-click na umeroot phone

I looked up rooting Huawei GR5 and got this

Thanks For the conformation of

1. Unlock boot loader
  2. Flash TWRP Recovery
  3. Install SuperSU
    On KII-L22
    I use KII-L21 and still did not get the boot loader unlock code as english site is always busy and chinese site asks to wait for two weeks.
    Once I get the unlock code I will try this on my L21. If there is anyone with unlocked KII-L21 please try and confirm the success.
    @ssrnsrsr
  4. In which web site you managed to obtain the unlock code?
  5. Can you give it a try to flash CM 12.1 alpha released for 5X to see if it is compatible with gr5 ?

Doesn’t look like one click to me.

Those rooting applications usually come with SuperSU, na pia inainstall iyo SuperSu

wachana na hizo unless ni from a reputable dev

1 Like

Adaway solves this… Thank you

you cannot root nougat with an app my friend…

1 Like

Buy adfree apps or pay for upgrades and support the developers. Uchoyo na hii tabia mbaya ya shortcuts nani alituroga nayo jameni!

why would i pay if i have another way… come on…

Alafu serikali ikiiba mnajifanya how stealing offends you. Lol.
But seriously saidia developers, coding sio mchezo.

We also coders

App moja tu ndio imebaki ninunue and I will stop using Lucky patcher… Titanium Backup pro
the rest are bought

1 Like

Titanium Backup inaendanga na rooted devices

i dont use any ad blocker and i dont get any ads atall, nikipata app nataka kutumia iko na ads i edit it to remove or i search for a pro version ,kwani me ndo natumia simu ama ndio inanitumia

weka kwa hiyo phone yako iko unrooted tuone if itafanya kazi

Ata hujanielewa, nasema its a must have app for those who’ve rooted their phones

it not a must…

Xiaomi phones have active adblocking all the time…no stress for me

1 Like

Uliibuy wapi and at how much?

Avechi @ 20k

ati unaedit?? tupe infomeshen