Blueband Margarine is but one molecule away from being plastic debate.

About taste, even sawdust can be made to taste like kienyeji ingokho…

:D:Dyes, with taste enhancer 635 - disodium inosinate - which is approved by the FDA.

A molecule makes a big difference. Consider water is one atom from hydrogen, alcohol and vinegar are one molecule apart.

Tulimaliza ngwaci na ndumas

State your source
http://www.boltaconsumer.com/complaints/blue-band-margarine-avoid-eating-margarine

When i was a kid i enjoyed eating Blueband with that jam from a mkembe. But then after a while, I noticed that the taste changed and started smelling awful.

Is there any homemade real Kenyan butter? It’s better to eat the real thing once in a while.

:cool:We’re here for a good time, not a long time.

I quit margarine when I found out that it’s origin was as an imitation/substitute of butter for those that could not afford butter. It’s originally white. To enhance its visual appeal its dyed yellow by an artificial coloring agent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margarine

Icecream na vile iko na masukari mingi…

compared to the chemicals and compounds akina Fidel Castro’s and Billy Graham’s and Moi’s generation used to consume today is paradise.Na bado anakuchapia 100 plus years. try starvation for a change see how that works out.

Msee huwa unareason kama panya inahara…
Tangu lini ukaona Moi eating blueband. The guy eats kienyeji food ONLY, hata akiwa statehouse breakfast used to be boiled maize, nduma, ngwaci, uji ya wimbi and such stuff

I thought plastic if ingested will just pass through the digestive system, so I assume if it does not have nutritional value, the body will just let it pass.

I do eat ugali milled from locally grown maize. Kitoweo huwanga either mayai, sukuma wiki, omena ama mboga kienyeji. For the sake of diet change, huwa nachange to wali na maharagwe n such stuff. Oh, and my high obsession with beef. Blueband Original has always been on the menu everyday for breakfast for the past 2 years, use it to spread bread. I had to quit drinking juice and soda. Will I make it past 70???

so kwa hivyo tuseme umeishi na Moi tangu azaliwe 1925 na unajua diet yake kamili? Funda wewe!!!

Notice I said his generation. Zile product walitumia hiyo generation sio Moi pekee. Lead, asbestos, arsenic, DDT were used in all manner of foods and every day products when Moi was a young man. Na bado wanachapa 90 years and more. Moi alikuta gari za kwanza, na petrol ilikuwa na lead. And I’m sure like many of his generation he must have lost a few siblings to malnutrition, disease, starvation, snake bites na yeye amekuchapia 90 plus. Kiatu aliguza akiwa grownup. DDT was sprayed everywhere and on everything na bado amekuchapia 90 plus. So kula blue band wacha fitina.

This also extends to cooking oil.

Nimekwambia siku mingi I really don’t understand how you got those American degrees with an empty cranium. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D YOU WANT TO TELL US THERE WAS NO BLUEBAND IN KENYA DURING MOI’S ERROR?

Does nyama choma melt?

:D:D:Datakuja kukuambia bora unaelewa vile anasema.

Nimeona mahali that Blue band iliingia market 1955 na imelea watu commonwealth mzima. Now they want to backstab poor blue band, the thankless lot.

…kukaa!!