BMW 320i YOM 2005

320i si mbaya. Fanya preventive service sawasawa, nunua genuine parts, maintain kwa highway and it will take you 20 years. Usinunue hii gari kama unafikiria mambo za resale value, fuel economy ama cost of parts…for that, look east.

2 Likes

If this is the e90 320i, then it is a good car, I have owned one. It usually gets you more glances from strangers ;):wink: than its main competitor, the Merc C class. I however found it to be a bit slow for my liking. I prefer 325i and above.

:D:D Some people

1 Like

BMW za siku izi haina durability on Kenyan roads, most of my buddies have sold theirs some even donated to charity coz ikitoka long distance ya just one weekend inashinda service na tushida mwitu

a c class anytime… good fuel economy, cheap to run unlike what some people what us to believe… unbeatable reliability… the only downside its damn expensive

Because they use them like toyotas and miss servicing and do not read the manuals. If you buy an iPhone 7 and use it like a thief lighter (mulika mwizi). You can’t complain that it is worse than the iPhone 3 of back in the day.

1 Like

quite true, alafu imekua Gari ya jamii, ata mama Wa Soko anaweza kua nayo

1 Like

:D:D True, never drove a 3 series, jumped straight from Japan to Mid executive:D

1 Like

Ha ha ha, buda boss, forget things that happened in the past!

Be very careful when talking about car prices depending on the model. We are talking about a European car here, purchase price alone should not guide your decision. If your gearbox failed you would shed tears.

1. What is the mileage on this car?
  2. How many people have owned it before?
  3. Where is it being used and who services it?
  4. Take it for a drive on a gravel road
  5. Have it checked by a competent BMW mechanic if not a dealer.
  6. Carefully examine the cylinder cover head bolts, if they have been opened then find out why.
2 Likes

Very good insights.