BMW Cars....

Let me put it this way ndio watu wa Totoya wa relate…umeenda ua usual garage and while there u find that there are sooo many Toyota Premios of 2006 and above more than any other make…si utajiuliza kwani hii Premio whats up with it??..

1 Like

C180 is a good choice beter than a Mark X…lakini if it was me ninge tafuta C200…diesel…manual…

Ok …manual clutch nayo…, but this will be my first car ( as in using it to run errands ) let me check and compare prices whether nitaweza …:smiley:

Hahahaha. I hope you were joking:D

Try Audi A3 or if you want power the RS3

Thanks let me see

The only major problem with Bima is overheating of the engine especially the ones from the year you have specified.
If you are Benz fanatic.CDI is Game.

I hate polo with their alminiun sump.The day it hits something that becomes the end.With the state of our roads its a no no.

Ngai mwathani. @msalame grace kwani wewe ni daughter ya Njonjo??? 2014 E Class??? na ni list??? anyway mimi ni mutu ya Japanese rust buckets (1 at a time) sijui mambo ya BMW apart from kwa jam hawawes kusaidia

your dreams are valid!

1 Like

Hehehe. I had posted before finishing.

But yes. You’ll find that a 2006 Mark x n bmw 320 going for around the same price and people assume that since they’re of the same ‘value’, maintenance will be the same but ole wao. Kubadilisha brakes ni 4 times as much as in your previous toyo. Dashboard ikiwasha light na kwa toyo yako huwa unalenga, German cars, especially VW’s, you have to pay attention otherwise things start falling like dominoes.

1 Like

Very valid with 1.2 M you can get a C180…it’s cheaper than a Toyota Mark X…more economical on fuel 1800cc vs 2500cc…the prestige that comes with a Merc means the watchmen will give you all the nice shaded parking spots…

2 Likes

Hehehe. I had posted before finishing.

But yes. You’ll find that a 2006 Mark x n bmw 320 going for around the same price and people assume that since they’re of the same ‘value’, maintenance will be the same but ole wao. Kubadilisha brakes ni 4 times as much as in your previous toyo. Dashboard ikiwasha light na kwa toyo yako huwa unalenga, German cars, especially VW’s, you have to pay attention otherwise things start falling like dominoes.
[/QUOTE]

The mark X is a guzzler kabisa and pia most mechs hawajui to fix them that’s

Kwanza that Mark 2 ni nzito lakini hupati prestige ya Merc. Alafu ni guzzler kiplani. It’s a bit fast though.

1 Like

The mark X is a guzzler kabisa and pia most mechs hawajui to fix them that’s
[/QUOTE]

But well maintained, it’s not a bad car. I swapped it with a Mark 2 for a week and it was pretty fuel efficient. 3,500 to Eldoret ni vibaya?

am still stuck on the 2014 E class, you shelled close to 5 MILLION or even more due to duty for the sedan, hizi zetu ni toys that masquerade as cars basi. btw @kijanamrefu I love the mark X however all I see are complaints from people mara sijui ni guzzler and all your comment has given me hope

[ATTACH=full]7587[/ATTACH]

thanks I got it this year from Europe…there was a Governor who had this exact 2014 model in 2013 before it was even released…I have the photo somewhere…thanks…5M ni kidogo…it’s not used

I know I took the prices from the merc site had not factored in vitu mob, but that must be one sweet ride

:slight_smile: I have not yet reached that level for E class but a C Class am game

eti 5m ni kidogo. i will startt keeping to my sidewalk nimewaachia lanes

1 Like