BMW Series 7 Remote Parking...

Ipi?
Zote ni za 70s.

Now this is passion my fren. Personally I have never gone past adding coolant na maji ya wiper to my problembox. How do you open up all those parts and put them back together?

1 Like

Heheā€¦
Mtu aliniuliza mbona nasumbuanga Nappy Seal @uwesmake Kipara?
Compare hizi garage mbiliā€¦
No. 1
[ATTACH=full]126911[/ATTACH]

No. 2
[ATTACH=full]126912[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D
Panya, kuniblacklist hapo KWFT ndio imefanya umemea kipara.

4 Likes

This car is very lucky to have an adoring owner. Big up!

2 Likes

I guess you replaced the rotors just to feel like a german engineer. Huwezi niambia hiyo gari ya juzi ilikuwa na rotor mbaya. Juu ya nini?

You just mentioned it,software upgradeā€¦mine need it like yesterday but i havent given it much thought.What do I need to perform one?

Unajua uliitwa beta male jana

Na nani and what does that mean?

:):slight_smile: Germans build them as light as possible to save weight. I had gone for a trip and buddies were trying to keep up. I had to keep braking, stopping and waiting. Unfortunately I had forgotten that driving hard and braking hard cooks the discs. Every time I stopped to let them catch up I would hold the brakes rather than use Park, thus inadvertently allowing the discs to warp. By the time I came back it was a juddering mess. Lesson learnt!

Yours is also Bavarian? You need a program called ISTA/P and a connecting cable. It can also be done with NCSexpert but I am not very conversant with that.

Talk nicely, I may be able to help, you would have to DIY with my guidance so that if you brick an ECU you donā€™t blame me.

I am trying to get my hands on Mercedesā€™s diagnostic tools so I learn how to do those too.

Ooooh nope.I still do Japanese jalopies.A premio to be preciseā€¦It has some program on the gps area that keep restarting sometimes affecting the reverse camera

just that and they are damaged?. My very young friend bought a small BMW and I liked it a lot except for the wooden cart suspension. I especially liked the quality of the body and body parts.

I aha, Japanese I cant help more so considering they do everything in their language!

Yes, just that but I must say I had challenged them quite a lot and the pads were nearing their end life so I think that accelerated issues. All good now.

1 Like

Mbona germans hupenda slanting engines i.e a V engine with only one leg.

What about us of lesser cars, can we pay you a visit at your DIY centre?

:):slight_smile: Why not. With prior arrangement to allow us time to make reference to relevant repair manuals for the model in question!

Got (pirated) workshop manuals, a ton of documentation, DIY vids and VAG diagnostics kit/software. But I lack the practical hand :frowning:

I once tried to change a light bulb and I botched that as well.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0185/5092/products/persons-0019_large.png?v=1369544043

Ochi bado nangoja mbicha za bike