BMW's being sold so cheap hapo olx ads

BMW aren’t that expensive to maintain BUT if you fail to maintain them repairs are very expensive,the parts are expensive but original na maintenance schedule Ni longer unlike the Japanese the parts are cheap but maintenance frequency is more.

A very stingy and miser friend bought a beat up BMW X5 against my advice to go Japanese. My advice was based on his inability and/or unwillingness to spend. Let me just say every time anaenda ushago, kiti ya mbelw inakuwanga ya mechanic hired specifically for that journey. I have lost count of the number of times I have had to tow him on many nights.

Hahahha you are funny how do you tow him after he showed you the middle.finger when you adviced him against

What are friends for @Kimakia. Ama your friends are for fucking only?

I bet he takes you for the biggest manipulateable stupid friend.He uses you juu ameona uko na akili ochunglu.
Mine i fcku them left right and center wakiendaga,those who remain are the real friends

…those who remain are also gay , sindio ?

most of them i suspect are a batch of cars that was recalled by BMW due to poor quality filters. Most of them are still lying in parking lots the same as the day they were made because the have some time of filter problem or the engine has some issues, siwes kubuka poa

[SIZE=7]BMW recalls 268,000 UK cars due to fire risk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Tens of thousands of BMW cars are affected by a fault which could lead to a fire. Find out if your car is one of them[/SIZE]

By Peter Phelps25 Oct 2018
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare by email
BMW is recalling 268,00 cars in the UK due to a potential fire hazard, as part of a worldwide recall of 1.6m cars. The affected models are all diesel, and were produced between August 2010 and January 2017.
BMW told us that, in the case of some diesel vehicles, glycol-leakage from the EGR (Exhaust-Gas-Recirculation) cooler can occur. When that’s combined with typical soot deposits, and the high temperatures that are normally present in the EGR module, it can result in smouldering particles.
See all of our expert, independent new and used car reviews.
[SIZE=6]Which BMW Cars have been recalled?[/SIZE]
The recall covers certain models in the following series: 1 Series, 2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6.
The models affected are listed below:
[ul]
[li]4-cylinder models produced from December 2014 to August 2016 in the following series: 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-Series, X3, X4, X5, X6[/li][li]6-cylinder models in the same series as above, produced from July 2012 to June 2015[/li][li]4-cylinder models produced from March 2011 to January 2017 in the following series: 1-,2-,7-Series, X1[/li][li]6-cylinder models in the same series as above, produced between August 2010 and June 2015[/li][/ul]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cem7_F6sg9I

[SIZE=7]BMW expands recall to 1.6 million vehicles worldwide over fire risk[/SIZE]
USA TODAY NETWORKAssociated PressPublished 8:47 a.m. ET Oct. 23, 2018

All cars lose value the moment you drive them off the lot, but a new study by iSeeCars.com is helping you see which vehicles have the highest and lowest depreciation. Buzz60
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a890a0b221257bbeacdf114031d88c89afd4f7cf/c=32-0-548-387/local/-/media/2018/10/20/USATODAY/usatsports/p90276534-lowres_large.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop
(Photo: BMW AG)
CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
FRANKFURT, Germany – Automaker BMW says it is expanding a recall to cover 1.6 million vehicles worldwide due to possible fluid leaks that could result in a fire.
BMW said Tuesday that in some diesel vehicles, coolant could leak from the exhaust gas recirculation module, part of the emissions reduction system. The leaks could combine with soot at high temperatures and lead to a fire.
The Munich-based company had already decided to recall 480,000 vehicles in Asia and Europe after fires were reported in South Korea. No injuries were reported. Further examination led to an expansion of the maintenance action.
The recall covers some vehicles made between 2010 and 2017; a company statement said that customers with affected cars would be contacted. Some 54,700 vehicles are affected in the U.S and Canada.

There was a time BMW/Mercs were much more reliable than Japanese brands. But these days, if you value reliability, go Japanese. For me, I can only go German if I have a second japanese car in the wings. These days you can easily get luxurious Toyota Lexus or Nissan Infiniti which will be far more reliable than a German brand

If it’s not an M version. Then its a worthless car.