BOBI WINE VIOLENTLY ARRESTED

I must admit that i do not know what his ideologies are but i do not agree with you when you say that he should not continue with his resistance movement and that he should accept the status quo for what it is and not disrupt it. Just because there is no hope in the foreseeable future does not mean that everything we are fighting for is not worth it cause if we had that kind of mindset human beings would have never achieved what we have achieved and us as Kenyans would have never gained independence we would still be under the white mans rule. Come on my brother that is a defeatist mindset and if we want Afrika to grow and develop we can not be thinking like that.

Most of those cops will be dancing to his music tonight as they irrigate their throats in preparation to pay for the services of kungurus

Jaro soldier hapa umeniangusha na hio mafikira.

Most revolutions do not solve anything coz most are about one power greedy side using minions as cannon fodder to remove the other side from power and take over.

It’s not cowardice but lack of a unifying factor…if you expect me to lay my life on the line just to get a crooked politician into power… Pole sana!!!
Show me any local leader that is clean and has a clear agenda for the country…

“Violently”:rolleyes:

So you wanted this puppet to be accorded a blue velvet treatment with baby gloves, Derek Ross napkins, and Alexander Olc hankerchifes all because [SIZE=1]mûthûngû anajua[/SIZE]?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
This negro prostitution/kitchen toto mentality MUST be discouraged at any cost!
The travesty here is that this nongwe is an elected official.
Now, his electorate elected him to deliver services but he is using this endorsment to elavate himself by playing the activist in chief with the establishment.
If he is serious, he should resign and walk the activism path for all what its worth, and in the meantime, his constituency will be getting those gravely needed services.
Hii ni ojinga ile ile…

Where will be safely watching from?

I bet Kenyans will be on the street protesting Uganda matters while their country is being fucckked dry…shenzi kabisa

In todays news

“A staggering Sh725 billion was spent outside the government’s expenditure system in 2014 when Kenya took its first Eurobond, making it impossible to prove how the loan was spent.”
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Why-you-ll-never-know-all-the-truth-about-Eurobond/1056-5081894-hplce0/

What Kenyans? You mean kimûndûs people?
What else would you expect from these freeloaders?

But what is he resisting? I just think he is a selfish person who has no plan in sight. The only people getting heart are his family

Anapigania nini huyo jamaa? If he just wants to see who is stronger between him and M7…he will definately loose. People even beg M7 to release him whenever he is in trouble because he is a rebel with no cause

There must be someone to lead for any meaningful change to be realised. That’s what this chap is doing.

I like M7 only because he is preventing the cultural umalaya of Africans transforming men into women. Kenyans with their everything goes laissez faire attitude should be the last ones to advise Ugandans.