Bodaboda Guys with a big snake

Yep ,to take those photos,but pythons aren’t venomous ,the can only constrict you due to their massiveness

Shit! and the way i used to walk those sides hiking!

Was tld ,zinakuwanga huko kwa coffee plantation where thea are bushes

So they eat dogs and other small animals

i assume hata wewe hakuna kitu uliona juu hakuna kitu inaoneka kwa picha…

Kama uko na shida ya macho …tumia jicho ya mcoondo,

3 Likes

Bahati yako ulikuwa kwa gari. Sasa imagine ingekuwa huyu jamaa wa baiskeli … ange survive kweli? :D:D:D

you would know there is an eye there because you have been putting your head in there

ungeipandia with your car till it dies ubebe ukauze

1 Like

IKIUMA TYRE THEN IKUFE NA BWANA YAKE IKUPATE UKIUNDA PUNCTURE, TAFAKARI HAYO

Kwani snake huwa zinaoana,? Ati bwana.

1 Like

That one could be a black mamba although they are not that pitch black colour. For those who have seen a black mamba, it is usually green/yellow brown and moves very first on hearing anyone approaching. While moving it slightly raises the head. They are a rare sight these days although i remember they had a nest at some farm we have years ago. To kill one you had to use a stick several metres long because if you get close it will surely bite, and it doesn’t miss. Its a ferocious motherfucker and will bite if several people surround it. The only good thing is that it loathes people and will run on sensing one approaching. You will also hardly survive to the hospital if you are bitten.

I at one time stepped on a black snake but I was walking quickly and it fled rather than attack. However, its easiest to step on adders because they freeze when they sense someone approaching. The don’t fear too and you can even pick up one when picking stuff it is hiding in and it might not bite. The thing can even cross over your feet and go its way. If you step on it or make it feel threatened, it will bite

1 Like

most snakes will flee when they feel you through ground vibrations or taste (?) your smell with their tongue. mambas are however known to be aggressive and will attack if you get too close for their comfort…

Fck I hate anything crawling

Jicho ya mcoondoo_Oo_Oo_O

Puff adders are the worst. They are heavy and lazy, and often choose to strike rather than flee

Me too:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Puff adders are bad news. The area they bite, starts decomposing

Dead, si UWESMAKE WEWE HUWANGA NA U.FALA

1 Like

@The.Black.Templar kuja hapa kuna mujamaa anaongea juu ya ile bodaboda yako

1 Like