Bodabodas dying at an alarming rate, average of 3 everyday

so tuseme @Makonika is the epitome of stupidity juu anaunda na kuride hizo vitu

Buda, a dumb lady in a Subaru tapped my bike on the day I let my 4-year old son ride the school bus. Alafu akanitusi.
:smiley:
Ilibidi bwanake aombe msamaha.

Mtu hajastudy driving manual, havai helmet kazi ni kujifunga scarf, mtu havai protective padding, mtu hajui kujilimit speed, mtu anafikiria the customer after the next customer after the customer he is carrying, mtu amechukua loan akashika bike na ako na bibi na watoto and ageing parents all waiting for the boda money. What do you expect? Sanity on the road? Naah.

Sisi Africans tuko na software ya kuishi kwa jungle. Ndio maana hatutawahi develop. We are mediocre. There’s a day I wrote here an article to the effect that if the European and African populations were switched today Europe would be a slum in 50 years while Africa would be 1st world

hata huyo mwanamke alikuwa na nerve,imagine a bald headed orangutan looking at you badly

Yeah it’s always survival mode for a greater part of the population. A life hack after another life hack. Then you hear some fools talking about the amount of shida wamekula as if there was a hard core meter to reward those who suffered more. Things are just sick.

That is special case

Last week kamoja kaliniambia nitumie akili na saa hizo kamekuja wrongside.
Kama ingekuwa possible Ku turn gari vyenye hao hu turn kangenipata.

jamaa wa kukata kata nyama na jamaa wa kukatakata pikipiki wanafaa wapatane langata cemetery

Hii nugu naua.

Apart from road accidents pneumonia is also another killer of bodaboda

:D:D:D:D:D:D

anytime

You can tell from their dress code.

They have contributed to insecurity, immoral acts and are social misfits

The Darwin effect working in full flow.

Bodabodas don’t want to adhere to the traffic rules that would otherwise save their lives.

My only worry is for that of the pedestrians that these morons keep mowing down in the name of their businesses.

It’s not strictly in the law coz most of our roads aren’t designed with bodabodas in mind. Especially ones that fail to understand the value of keeping distance between vehicles.

Weka dashcam kwa gari. It will save you a whole lot of trouble.

That is only one thousand a year. Not many.

Unge-insist kusalimiana na hiyo bwanake…

1. I was joining a tarmac road at 6:30pm toka job. Looked R,L,R then proceeded towards my side because the road was clear. Unbeknownst to me, a Boda guy was hurtling down the road at full speed bila headlight. In a split second, I saw the Boda guy swerving to his left, just about to hit the left side of the bumper, them coming to a stop. He was obviously angry that I almost hit him. To avoid a lot of trouble, I apologized profusely and went on my way.
  2. Took my late mum for chemotherapy session at MTRH. Jalopy had a mechanical issue, thus dashed to the outskirts of Eldoret to have the issue rectified. Drove back towards Chandaria Centre. Switched on the left turn indicator, slowed down and as routine, glanced at the left side mirror while turning left to check if I can proceed with the left turn. It was clear. However, during the turn, I checked again. I saw a motorbike speeding on my left side, about to overtake. Had to apply instant brakes. Kumbe the guards opening the gates saw the impending crash but didn’t have time to even warn me. Thank God for that second glance.
  3. Made a left turn at Kabarnet. Unfortunately, I had understeered, such that I was in the way of oncoming traffic. A motorbike was oncoming. F**cker (Mungu anisamehe) just flashes his headlight at me while still moving at full speed. I managed to get back to my lane in good time. Huyu jamaa tungegongana, hangesurvive. So, I kept asking myself what motivation the guy had proceeding without cautionary braking, for the sake of life. These guys need prayers.