Body cams for riot police

Situations like we have now call for extra caution. If you hear a ‘tire burst’ its not your job to investigate. If you hear loud noises outside, usiende kuchungulia. If your family lives in a mabati house next to a road where ‘peaceful demos’ occur, move them. Do whatever it takes to save lives.

Dont put yourself or a family member in harms way. I have some experience in it from 2007/8.

Hii kuvaa camera ni upuzi kwa marehemu, hawataiona.

I share a different opinion from you. Rather than attack him, why dont you share your views/ opinion with all your ‘brilliance’

I guess the kid that was shot at the balcony was also rioting.

hehehe, mzae anaongoza kijiji kuriot :smiley:

Morning good people.

Hao wanyama watwangwe sawa sawa hadi wajue hakuna benefit ya kubleed ndio a desperate old kihii iwe President Kenya.

Hio hapo ni hatespeech. Apana tukana Raia Mkuu

Why doesn’t the Lord of poverty think about his kinsmen welfare before issuing threats? Have voted for him twice but round hii pana tambua ujinga yake. N mark you mi ni vaite na nilikuwa nasupport idea zake sio hii utina ako nayo saa hii

Hata Manono he of Kukanyangwa kichwa ka nyoka during Issak Hassan’s demo was coming from an interview. Never mind, some photo showed him with some stone in his back pocket. Akina Orengo had said that he had died…I really wonder what they gain when a rioter is killed.

@Kush this old boy behaves exactly like a small boy who owned a ball in our younger days. Ungemufoul buda,its either utolewe ama achukue ball yake game iishe! Tafakali

Sema ra re ri ro ru

I guess you’ve never heard of stray bullets. It’s likely she was up there observing her rioting parent

This nayo I know… Nlidrop class 3…na wazazi waliregret sana ni ya nini ngombe waliuza kujaribu kuelimisha kondoo…

Lakini najua I’m brilliant kwa vitu zingine ka not to kill my neighbour, destroy property, engage the police or even hate and fight for a politician…

Ebu niambie how brilliant people look like, how they walk, talk and what they’re supposed to do??

Touchè.

remember yanukorvich of ukraine (opposition leader), he shot and killed some of his supporters and used it to argue that the government was using excessive force and boy did it work

It is in public domain … hizo dimanga aliwekelewa. He dint have them when he was leaving the interview room

maliar coomernina chieth

Kwani interview room ilikuwa store ya mawe?
Mawe huokotwa nje!

Ndo juu nmesema hakuwa nazo akitoka kwa hio kibanda