Boinnet Boys

Its actually 50% of disposable income. something is not right about this. what of NSSF, uniform, rounding off. FAKE

You are missing the point. He’s not complaining about the loan, he’s complaining about the abrupt salary adjustment

He mentioned education status because graduates were earning more. Now that has been revised downwards

It’s true…NTV aired some feature yesterday on 1400 officers resigning

[ATTACH=full]163056[/ATTACH]

From the look of that slip,can you legitimise it.If real what is the fate of the bank here.Not that I know how they deal with such issues but a salary review downward would have applied to all the conditions including that of loans being serviced.
If what am seeing is real even though a reliable source has denied it,then banks are doing bad in terms of integrity

Then what will be the plight of the loanee.The person will live to service the bank loan only.In this day and age review shouldn’t take much.Just like they did when the interest rates were capped.I received the new figure I will be paying after 2 weeks from gazettement date

@pamba kuja tufanye kwa muhindi. hata afadhali 30k salo kuliko hii mateso

Kuna ingne saw on ntv…mjama analipwa -15k. So am like how does that happen?

just wondering…the fellow “who leaked his payslip”; did he want us to feel sorry for him?

Believe me it takes a lot of time and it’s not as easy at it seems. Before you adjust the monthly repayments, the loan officer has to do a memo which has to be approved by several guys. Now imagine doing this every month for the hundreds of thousands of loans.

Special arrangement need to be called for in such cases.Its just a one of thing and not every month.If the banks will not work their premiums down,does it mean the borrower will live with that burden till they clear the loan?.It does not make any sense

Why are people asking so many dumb questions and making dumb statements? The issue is the abrupt salary deduction which was effected even when there was a court order stopping the same. The payslip is only to show the effects of the same.

Guys here don’t read…Jacks of all trades but masters in none

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R58ZoN3Ho0

Once you get a loan the interest rates and monthly deductions are put in the system. The system will automatically deduct from the account the loan repayment. Every month the bank extracts reports showing the performance of the loans. The bank will only be concerned when they note that a loan is moving from performing to non performing. About 60 days of non payment. That’s the ONLY time they will contact you to find your situation and then restructuring kicks in.

That abruptness that made the bank go contrary to the 1/3 deduction rule.

I asked you how does a bank system know someone’s salary has reduced?

Nimekuelewa sasa.Its painful though to live with it.I also know it is the same system that is fed with the new salary figures after the adjustments either upward or downward

tano tena sasa ni risasi tutakulishwa kma hatuna hongo.people gotta eat and take care of their families.woe unto you if thugs raid your mancave alafu unaaambia raia waite polisi

Y

Ou seem to have more info than we have hére

When I see what people write here, I wonder whether they live in this country or they were lucky to start from the top of the food chain. To suggest that a graduate earning 36K in Kenya is, comparatively less, shows that most people here are commenting from outside the country or they have never been employed in this country. P1 teachers, most of them with degrees, earn less than that. Graduates in many ministries start at JGJ and earn almost the same amount per month, yet for them they have to pay rent etc.