Bokassa is feeling Philanthropic tonight.

Let people have some little fun… even if you think you’re better than they.

Bondeni juvenile probation school in nakuru hio pesa pea umbwa inaitwa @sludgist

Saitan

Heshima idumu

Niaje wariah…last week nilikula borana flani ana stay mtaa flani inaitwa manyani nakuru…coomer safi na matako kubwa ya brown… sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Lazima

Mcoosh kula kwenu. Hata kama kiatu… penda yenu. Na wewe ujichinge sana

Tunakujua

I’ll give a few more dollars to the first person to ignore this post. Don’t contact me, I’ll PM you.

who cares??

Maybe 1997-99
School no idea what was prestigious back then . Or what prestigious to you was those days .

Be polite. :D:D

You consider Kapsabet a prestigious school?

Prestigious could connote different things to different people for instance there are prestigious busaa dens in kawangware one of them being borabora.

In those years, prestigious meant Rift Valley Academy, and the likes. For a minute I thought that’s what you meant.

RVA is not prestigious, it just means daddys money. Kapsabet boys is prestigious, it takes a lot of intellectual effort to join and has notable alumni

Do you know how hard it was to join RVA. Daddy’s money was not enough( hint-how come not many Indians were in that school, and they had all the money). Unless you were Moi.

1993,1995, 1997

Tangulubei mixed …easy bro:D:D