Bomas Now..........

Mtu aambie Chebukati aache kutupea hekaya. Atangaze kitu chap chap!

Wakitangaza tunatangaza.

Statehouse Bondotakistan

Chebukati: I gave conditions that needed to be satisfied to deliver a credible election. I am satisfied that those conditions were met, and we have delivered a credible, free and fair election.

:D:D:D:D:D:D mademakufu kwa pub za wasapere washaweka hii wimbo standby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQXNuOdYpk

Chebukati: We came up with a fresh presidential election team. I can confidently say that by 26 we had done everything to ensure that every Kenyan voted.

Kweli Muthamaki hakuji

Katangaze Migingo. Hio tumewaachia :D:D:D

KTN apan tambua hii elections wanaonyesha cartoons sahii :smiley:

mzee jinga we are watching this chieth ukitaka kusomea watu translatia watu wa kwenyu huko Kiriani , jinga

Chebukati: The conditions existing in 25 constituencies were not conducive for elections to proceed.

ata tunaeza eka ile algorithim ya Uhuru numbers wapate haraka

ata nimechoka.

mzee mijinga KTN news iko live

Si wana channel ya news.

Sorrre wasito

@kelele tuu bruh Nikushie Gin. Wapi ?

Feel like I’m doing the worst mistake of my life… I’m at Donholm using Jogoo road to town… Will this idiots have flooded the streets to protest???

Anyone who can, pliz keep us updated on the safest routes… Especially the ones resided by this resistant guys…

Makosa hii… Nani alinidanganya nipitie hii sasa???

on the bench waiting for those silly secession petition
#ONENATION
Whoever feel insecure in this beautiful country he/she can feel free en leave for our neighbouring country.Kenya will remain under our commander in chief His excellence UK.
Thank you in advance

Baba ana make pronouncement saa ngapi na wapi ama ni undisclosed lokeshen tuingie kimilili forest chapchap