Bomet fire Engine

Hii iko na label, Made in Grogon.

The problem is this: Just like it took Kenyans many years to come to terms with the thievery rampant during the Moi Era, it will take several more years for Kenyans to realize just how mega-corruption is ripping apart the counties. Sometimes i just think weā€™ve got to concede and hope that even if governors and their minions ā€˜eatā€™, at least they have some residual sense and initiate tangible development.
Otherwise in Kenya, corruption is an entrenched mental leprosy and one of the hardest things to fight is something that is an integral part of oneā€™s psyche.
For as long as we continue judging leaders based on the sizes of their bank accounts, the acreage of their farms and the height of their towers, theyā€™ll continue screwing up and come elections, they will always create political parties generated euphoria and get reelected again.
That said, health services should revert back to the national government. Before we start dreaming about becoming the African South Korea, provision of quality health services should be a priority.

1 Like

The firefighters uniform must be jogging shoes, a short and a sleeveless shirt and the niccurs just sit at home and run to the fire scene when neededā€¦Bomet county ni ya ule
Governor aliulizwa kama pesa ni ya ā€¦i forget.

ā€¦aii weee mbossss

another one from Bangbrosā€¦

1 Like

Ngai, wahurumie tu!

@Ka-Buda si u-donate your old truck to this county.

1 Like

Lawwwd. Haha. Na watu walienda unveiling bila maswali? People haffi get awakened.

Hawa watu running these Counties they should attend some Auctions huko majuu where they deal with these kind of things.Na hata they are not expensive. I suspect hapa ni mwananchi ana enjoy-iwa. The governer or whoever is in charge of buying these fire trucks amekula kitu kidogo from Tata Directors so why should he bother casting the net wider internationally looking for better and cheaper proper fire trucks ?

To most kawaida people, 21 million is a theoretical amount of money, and they wouldnā€™t bet that such amount exists. They cant even start looking into that and they will still vote for him.

Seriously! !

How difficult is it to design and assemble a fire engine once we buy a truck like isuzu. I think its a matter of putting a tank, pumps and piping. Doesnt seem so complicated for our own engineers to design. Aki mwafrika hapendi kufikiria. Must we import everything. I think those mobius guys would have better made fire engines instead of those ugly cars. Hata ambulance we cant configure, manufacture and sell especially to other african countrys. We are fools indeed

1 Like

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hahahahaha aii governor wachanga izo jokes hii ni nini sasaā€¦This reminds me of the box shaped car made of iron sheets Jeremy clarkson,Richard harmond & captain slow made in Top gear don know which series.Nani anaikumbuka??

The guvnor has just proved kweli hii pesa ni ya mamake to do as he wishes. N if thatā€™s a fire engine,the hata zile mabati contraptions some ā€œgeniusā€ Kenyans make n call aeroplanes will one day flyā€¦

ai boss ati kitu kidogo jamaa amekula doo mob hapa

:D:D:DTruly! We as a country, have a long road ahead. This constitution will literally ground the country to a halt. The current and previous leaderships have failed miserably on corruption. I for one had hope back in 2002 that the country would move in the right direction.

13 years later, my hope has not dwindled. All we need is visionary leaders(who we currently lack) that put the interests of the republic first before their own. Kibaki, Uhuru, Raila et al were the people who would have set a new platform in motion going forward. The constant bickering and "family"side shows have been the main focus for the last decade and has screwed the common folks for all I know.

Looking forward, Iā€™m optimistic that something will have to give for us to move in the right direction. The only question is what will that be and when? Folks, I see a bright future ahead for our country if and only if we can get rid of this monster(corruption).

[ATTACH=full]12581[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]12579[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

That failure starts right from our universities. Their engineering faculties should be ones challenging students passing through them to think of such and can then partner with local manufacturers, but do they?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D