Bonnie Khalwahe's take on Central Kenya.

I met Njeru Kathangu recently very polite and respective guy. Did not not preferential treatment and all.

I tend to think, there was alot of maturity in The Kenyan political scene. The debate in parliament had alot of substance.

afande, it’s disheartening after we got devolution, now some people want to break up the country. This makes me partly believe those who say the new Constitution was created by the Soros of this world through civil societies in a bid to create a weak destabilized state.

When someone “less smarter” than you literally provides all your basic needs and goes further and leads you what does that say about your “smart” self?

I will fap to that hand later on

You see nothing wrong with people carting billions of tax payer funds from banks in sacks and no worthwhile prosecution or investigation ever happened? You try that and see what happens.

You see nothing wrong in a country where the PORK calls Supreme court judges wakora simply because they did not rule in his favor and threatens to “take care of the issue” after an election? You really see nothing wrong?

You see nothing wrong where the President’s sister is implicated in a major scandal and he retorts, “mnataka ni fanye mini”? You see nothing wrong with that?

no one has asked dim eye land not to self determine infact let them do it already, for mombasa & kilifi we can negotiate

khalwale was never rejected, we asked him to let mzito Oparanya finish his term first. People love Khalwale but Oparanya is a respected elder

You scared

since you quoted something I didn’t talk about, I will just reply to you. There are wrongs in all those you mentioned.

Of all the people in Kenya the the kawaida shiny eye (i included) is having a very hard time with all the name calling and insults.

WHICH GUYS? pia wewe hufikiri

We might not have “brains” but i know so many class 8 drop outs in my village with serious real estate ventures and several matatus.

The way your making it look its like the whole country is against the government. Chief people have been having ideas since the day humans evolved from Zinjanthropus stage. The million dollar question is who has the power? Wewe na u afande wako you know very well you do you do exactly as ordered without even anticipating the outcome of the orders na hapa unachocha watu na ideas professor ako nazo. Read what Idi Amin did to professors with ideas.

Title of the book please.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

Nikirudi Nairobi Sunday jioni nikumbushe omwami.

shinda tu ukipiga story

Share the book omwami bana. I want to cultivate a reading culture…