Bonobos banae..

Hapa ndio creativity should come in on the side of the installers.
Some hekaya: I was once working in a local guest house that was newly opened. Within the first week all slippers had disappeared, second week half the towels had Kaput, 3rd week most bedsheets zikaenda kaput, 4th week loose fittings like bulbs, sockets, switches all disapearing, 5th week flashing handles, ball valves za choo disapearing, 6th week some TVs had disapeared too. By 3rd month anything stealable had been stolen.

Solutions implemented:

For slippers - unakata slippers and separate the pairs i.e. uweke slippers zimekatwa katwa and different colors plus za mguu moja in the same room
Towels- Get a tailor to label your towels na permanent thread. Make sure the word guest house covers atleast 20% of the towel area.
bedsheets - Same treatment as towels but hii unatumia stensil/permanent ink to mark it.
Sockets - unaharibu and make sure that its always on. Make sure you stain it na cement so that it cannot be resold.
Switches - stain them too and break kwa edges (simply make sure it cant be resold)
Bulbs - Replaced the normal bulb holders na zile za screw. Then make sure the bulbs are not so bright. No body steals dim bulbs
Ball valves - fungia water closet kwa cage
Flashing handles - replace na wire ya stima or a thick string
TVs - hide all remotes and permanently weld the door cages where the tv is kept.

For those taps kwa uhuru park wangetafuta taps that are either unattractive to steal or very unique in its operation. Good example wangeleta zile za button. Unafinya button then water flows out for 10 seconds.

That’s creativity! I am sold…

Was anybody forced to take those drugs by the white man?

Si unazima kwanza kwa gate valve! This is simple logic.