BOOB IM ICON

kwani hii di ticha iliambiwa ni lazima i reply kila comment? haioni tumeshiba ujinga?

Well, sijalazimishwa misplaced.

But shit smells equally bad whether you are looking at it or not.

Wapi @Njamba Huthu ama @uwesmake ama @junkie wafunue mtu boot hapa …

Mmmmmmmm…you know that na bado unawaste ur energy and time commenting hapa…??? Sijui nkusaidie aje uweze kufikiria coz u very well know i got nothing to offer…Peace

Then Enjoy the smell buddy…Seems u like it ndo sababu kamapua hakatoki hapa…Otherwise ungekuwa Umeenda Kunusa some other shit

Mi hupeana Bila charges…Wasije…Kuuliza tu…Wewe ni member wa cheering squad kuona watu wakifunuliwa booty??? Ama tu unapenda storo za booty sana???

Some nuts are loose here. @DI TICHA why are you not getting it? You are stinking!

I blame @admin for this, everyone wants to graduate to the next level (kama huyu from New Villager to Villager) and unfortunately the more one posts (hata kama ni ujinga) the higher the chances of graduating…so @DI TICHA is just following the rules of the village

Tunaomba mafaggert waende na ndio wanazidi kuzaana

I’m a Slow Learner…that’s why am not getting it…But now i know and there’s nothing much i can do…Sorry…Deal with it…or…FFFFFFFFFF***********K (Atleast u not a slow learner like mi. Wewe ni mjanja u know what i mean)…OFF

Swali tu…Ukiwa Senior Villager unabenefit na???

“FAGGET” “FAGGOT”…One and the same thing…We Know…Whats “Mafaggert”…???

@DI TICHA dont forget to breath…

Rodger that…

Manze nime waste my precious bundles tena

live example. Faggert ni mtu kama wewe. i.e. product of a burst condom

Aaaaiiiiiyayayayaya Pole…But siwezi kusaidia kuzirudisha…But just a word with u…; Next time kabla uzitumie, Jiulize Maswali kadha ambazo hazita-kuhurt in any way plus wont cost you a thing…Unazitumia wapi , kwa nini and what you expect to benefit from it…That way u’ll live kuenjoy this life…OK!!!..I Like it when my son’s and daughters realize there mistakes and come for my advise…Helping them gives me that satisfaction…at least i know I’ve helped a soul here…AMEN…!!!

Oooooohhhh, atleast nimejua mimi ni “FAG…Whatever” but iko na defination kwa dictionary??? And that definition inasema what coz sijui mi niko aje…

Asande kwa mashauri, ungenishahuri hivi kama mimi bado mchanga ningepita mtihani sana

you got a mirror son?