Boris Johnson’s Brexit plan shot down by EU within moments of him becoming Tory leader

Barber

Interesting how “news” sources can twist info. There’s talk about the country that tried to interfere with the US election was the UK and not Russia.
Boris Johnson Becomes UK's Next Prime Minister - It is Now Likely UK's Activities in Spygate Will Be Revealed | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft

Those are The Conservative Conspiracy Theory Websites mudding political news.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiJjphcLL4wIVCdbACh0rBgIqEAAYASAAEgLyWfD_BwE

You remind me of a fellow i gave the job of doing a client’s sign board. first he has taken three weeks when he had promised four days. two, he had confidently said he would be able to reproduce the client’s logo, which is a monogram of three color ribbons and the organization’s initials in black.
after a lot of false promises jana usiku he whatsapps the board he has done and it’s a montrosity i’ll not even allow the client to see. the design he had been given clearly placed the logo flushed left and the name on the right. he placed the big logo dang in the centre of the board, so that the font size has ended up too small…
the 40 pc deposit itamtosha.

We are in for a v bumpy ride. A very bumpy one with BOJO at the helm. Remember I told you this a while back when TMay looked like she had no choice but to resign? BOJO will face serious angry rebellions that might trigger a re-election, so the UK is not out of the woods yet. Huku hakuna kuimba kimeibio so they voted for him against Jeremy who is a safer pair of hands.
I mean who would have ‘thunk’ tutafika hapa?

However, Boris will not be intimidated by the greedy kleptocratic bullies in Brussels esp Germany and France and will take them on headlong. He is just that. Boisterous. And if things do not work out his way he will resign, that is for sure. I would not compare him to Hitler tho, that is a bit much and the younger Brits would not let him do a Hitler on the UK a country which is v multi-racial today.

His election means a lot for the United Kingdom but it is still too early to predict too much doom. I worry about what Scotland will do and the huge situation of the borders between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. His allegiance to Trump is another worry.
We can only sit and watch events unfolding. At this point we now ask for popcorn.

Shame I am not back to work yet nisikie juicy gossip from wakubwa as they run helter skelter to ensure they keep their jobs. A new PM means so many changes across Gava.

Should I read into this that you support Brexit but not Boris?

Confusion, Merkel amewashika by the balls

Donald Trump’s daughter toasted Johnson with a widely ridiculed Twitter typo.
The daughter of the president ― who himself is well known for spelling mistakes on his favorite social media platform ― wrote “United Kingston” instead of the United Kingdom. :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]249779[/ATTACH]

It follows President Donald Trump’s similarly embarrassing gaffe last month when he called Prince Charles the “Prince of Whales” instead of the Prince of Wales following a state visit to the U.K.
Ivanka Trump later deleted her misspelled tweet and replaced it one with the name of the country spelled correctly. But not before her error was immortalized online:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ivanka-trump-typo-boris-johnson_n_5d370cc7e4b020cd9949bf59?section=politics&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&utm_source=politics_fb&utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3XU4pgCU5usdvEqFK9KJDzBvJFw670aEV45jr1kro6ix9itt_LwLap5RE&fbclid=IwAR2HLEAjYRs8Tusp8UHyleT9kMiGrUdhvmu9XOMygeLyePeje9ZoDFAeklE

Uhuru, Raila and Ruto…the three musketeers ama?

No. I am a Remainer thru and thru. But the conditions set by EU members for the UK go against my grain.

We do not acknowledge her nonisensi.

Umetupa mapeni?

:smiley:
kuna kazi zingine stress. kwanza he doesn’t put his money where his mouth is then doesn’t follow instructions. i go another week and the client begins to doubt me na hatujazoeana sana.

Huyu sasa ndie Trump wa huko…mtu wa madeals