Bose Products

@Swidfil Makanje why have you liked my comment you small penis fool

Quality is expensive. Mziki sio kelele tu. Niche products.

4 Likes

kapesa kadogo huletanga kaproblem…

@ampex
Kuna biashara huku.

1 Like

Niggas be shouting lanes as if they own a Bose product, mtu aweke pic ya Bose system or any other product that costs more than $5000

3 Likes

$5000 usd is equivalent to 0.5M. Now which kenyan can buy a single electronic item for 5000 usd? Ata zile TV kubwa zaidi supermarket hazijafika hiyo bei.

1 Like

si majamaa wanajidai ati lanes lanes, as is hao wenyewe wanaeza nunua

Acha kutishiwa na cyber cafe attendees. Watu huku ni kujifanya tu

2 Likes

CASE CLOSED

1 Like

You love such products. I learnt about Harman Kardon, Onkyo and Bose from your posts either from Wazua or Klost.

2 Likes

Be thankful I even looked your way you blasphemous small penised imbecile.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D that’s a low blow bana

Hehehe…music. One of my foremost hobbies.

I dont have a a bose sorround yet but i will be planing on it in the coming years considering i have a bose mie2,cost about 15k but they are really great. The earphones provide power, performance and a comfortable fit you just won’t find in most earbuds.the bass is tight you will hear the lowest octave, the mids and highs are very clear. If you are a new user you might discover that at some point in your favourite tune the intrumentalists played with two guitars unlike what you have been hearing all along.i can give you an example used to have some sony mdr headphones but when listening to one of my best tunes by le karmapa- mama niongo it wasnt as detailed with the mdr but with bose mie2s you could hear both vocals and and instrumentals at a time thanks to the mutiple drivers
However i should say that in this world there will always be audiophiles and those who aint. Audiophiles are very keen on how music is put to them and they listen to it. I have a friend who loves audi just because of the bang and olufsen audio it comes with. My point is if you get a bose,shure ,seinnhser, beats, jaybirds or sony and dont see a diffrence they are supposed to make, then its not for you. Just buy the cheap ones.
Below my bose mie2 2yrs and a half now

6 Likes

I have a problem with earphones pin, just above the pin inserted into the 3.5mm port. It can’t go more than 3 months before its lose, that’s why I prefer Bluetooth headsets. Am I the one careless or I buy fake devices or that’s the general problem associated with that pin??

the most probably cause is the earphone you bought should be fake

Hizi vitu mtu hununua akifika the apex of Maslow’ hierachy of needs. They’re ostentatious products after all, not necessities. Lakini ukiwahi isikiza you’ll probably understand the reason for the price difference.

2 Likes

tried many brands, and I buy them from Jumia, Kilimall and other online shops but the problem is still there

well said

hio jumuia i have seen some brand names za earphones you just wonder… what earphone did you buy? did you try use the earphone on other reputable brand phone and see what happens

the problem isn’t actually with the audio quality, its with the wire, speaking of audio quality, then it seems like saving will be the way, must cop that mie2