Boxing beauty

Hahahaha, tena nimekua midget yawa, Sawa utakua super heavy lakini Tuki kupea sparing ya 3 rounds upigwe KO na light heavy ama cruise, ama midi, ushondeke, don’t blame me, wengi huja na motokubwa hushondeka kubwa Sana tumbo iki guswa

@digi hii game inachezwa saa ngapi by the way?

Digi hajui kitu, by 4 KICC iko open by 6bout ya 1st then main event around 9 or 10 hiyo ni vile huend, they are not normally very keen on time

by the way i heard ya last time walingoja waheshimiwa wafike kwanza akina sakaja ndio wakaanza

My bet is on Zarika

The bouts are not on the betlist, but its high time Zarika needs to be fighting like a WBC belt holder, i like her, i support her, she is down to earth but she at times looses emotions in the ring hence concentration, not good for a fighter of that calibre, at that state she needs to fight like a boss and control the opponents physically, and psychologically…they should not get into her head.

not sure but hawa ni tu chieth, once all boxers and seconders are around and all have been cleared by the doctors, the bouts should begin

It’s good we are getting some major bouts in Nairobi. There is a big fan base and a lot of opportunities for the upcoming boxers.

Sportpesa should sponsor a mentorship program even for one week under Anthony Joshua for Zarika, have you seen the level of emotional discipline this guy has inside the ring and even outside?

Nonono, we are geting very little as compared to around 2006, 05, (During the brawls of Sirengo, BlackRhino, Conje, Raymond, Monic Nasser, Sande) on Pro level we need about 12 major bouts in a year, the armature calendar runs well though it got stages, we need more of tournament fights for weekends so that people who are not comited to the legue can get bussy the other side, though for Nairobi we get all, but we need to take this all around Kenya towns, you find this weekend we have a bout in Nai, next Naks, Ksm and coast, hivo boxing will grow allover

That is also what helped TMT, Ali, check Spence, and Joshua will defeat Baby Miller due to that, maturity in the ring and being composed, its a[SIZE=5]+[/SIZE] to anyone’s boxing

Those are men!

weee @digi ,hao ni matranny,wacha niangalie hii :D:D:D:D
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7668351.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Michelle-and-Miriam-Carolus.jpg

Noma sana, hii iko wapi chief :smiley:

PH tu:D:D:D:D:D

Wakanyaks I can floor u by using 3 punches.That is jab-jab right. Halafu ni combine right uppercut na left hook. Namwaga hizo Meno brown zako.

wewe ni knockout within a second

Wakanyaks Mimi Niko na certificate za boxing. I won Novice 2010; intermediate 2012; National intermediate; Niko na runners up ya wangila cup 2013;I played first leg of Boxing league in Kisumu 2012 I lost via point Harrison Mathuku of Kenya prisons. Zile medals Niko nazo can make 1 kg of scrap metal. I have fought like 25 matches armateur.Record 14-6-5.

my bare hands are lethal weapons na kama huamini i am always ready for a challenge

Wewe I can bet my two balls. You can last for 2 minutes.