BOXING FANS: AJ vs BigBaby Miller could be in Jeopardy

hehehehe, I know, but we are in boxing school not Englis, thanks lakini sasa kama huna point na hujui mambo na boxing enda ukinie mbali na hapa

Enda udanganye boys wa mtaani wenye hawaezi confirm majina. Ghasia!

noma sana…hii ndio inaitwa pound for pound ama:D:D

Kitu kama hiyo (punch in relation to weight) but siku hizi hiyo jina inakua misused, i prefer the Tow to Tow fights, distance between fighters less hence encouraging a lot of trade of blows from both boxers, hi either tulikua tunafungwa kwa corner or mnafungwa waist na elastic, hakuna kucheza mbali, unaeza pata mtu ni heavy boxer but if he does not use his shoulder and body well, the punch is too weak cant drop someone, but you find some tough guy who coordinates the entire body +waist and legs to pump power into his punch, his effective and drops heavy tings combined with sharp targeting.

Anthony Joshua’s Boxing IQ is on another level and he is quite unpredictable. Even though many claim his weakness is his lack of head movement, I conceive that to be his strength! His lack of head movement is really unsettling, triggers his instincts, and he uses it to lure his opponents into his bait of counter-punching and belligerently intimidating step-backs. Joshua is quite strong and he uses his fierce and long arms as a shield. He is, however, not invincible! A swift fighter who’s skilled in fast low swings and quick highs can really challenge him. Parker almost did it and that’s why Joshua struggled to get him. A perfect fighter like Tyson was, could easily unsettle Joshua. I’d not be excited over Joshua’s fight against Big Baby Miller because to me, that’s a mismatch! This Miller guy lacks the mental strength and composure of a professional boxer.

Regarding Khan Vs Crawford, it’s gonna be mouthwatering. Let’s not be misguided here, any of the guys could win this bout! However, Khan will only win this fight if he doesn’t try to out-box Crawford. Khan is as good as Crawford and he has only lost to some really good boxers, for instance, Alvarez and Garcia. If you review Khan’s fight against Maidana, who’s a really good fighter, you’ll surely know that Khan could stun Crawford. Khan is fast, can punch and can really go the distance. In my opinion, Crawford was an exceptional lightweight….however, at 147lb, he’s fought not so skilled fighters and he doesn’t quite impress! His constant switch between the orthodox and southpaw stance is impressive, but he’s poorer on the southpaw, and Khan should and could deck him here!

Following…
What about Dillian Whyte? Has he ever fought Joshua?

Yes if am not wrong and it was a KO or a TKO, but the guy speaks trash about Josh you would think his the best. Confirmed 7th round KO

probably 6’4 " and 120kg. joshua is 6’6" 113kg.

Miller isnt a walk over. bad defence, but doesnt feel punches. it is in doubt whether he can handle sustained punches from the champ. If he can, then there is a big problem for the champ be cause the champ has shown vulnerability to gassing. miller doesnt gas going by his past fights. its wasnt to be easy for the champ.

Crawford cant box. boxers at his weight are magicians in the ring. Even Gamboa did show better boxing ability against him, but boy doesnt tire. one quality of mayweather that made him unbeatable is that he finished on a high and only got faster and more sharp as the fight progresses. A number of boxers like zab judah and shane mosely outmatched mayweather workrate for the first few rounds but when the boy settled in it would turn into a massacre. mayweather skill level was very high though compared to crawford. thats where crawford lacks, but his stamina is comparable to mayweather’s.

Joshua alipiga Whyte tko mpaka Whyte aka moonwalk unconsciously b4 a chew na hiyo mdomo yake refu Kama ya mumama